63

𝟲𝟯: 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗢𝗡
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

The atmosphere within my bedroom was overflowing with mere coziness and excitement. My friends and I were preparing for a pre-graduation party, which would take place in my mansion downstairs. Surprisingly, I agreed on throwing this party, although it was actually and entirely Taeil's idea. He said he wanted me to celebrate the finishing of all my final exams, but I knew he'd be the one enjoying it more with Taeyong down there. I could already hear them welcoming people in.

But could you believe, after everything that happened, we all still managed to catch up with school and finished all final exams?

"Could you please stop flexing your muscles, Donghyuck? You're distracting me." Naomi complained. She was attempting to fully concentrate on drawing a perfect line on the outer corner of her eye with an eyeliner stick, but Donghyuck whom stood behind her and flexed on the mirror added to her frustration.

Donghyuck smirked. He placed a cocky expression his face and opposed to Naomi's order. "Oh? Am I distracting you? Well, it's not my fault I'm that good looking-"

"No!" Naomi exclaimed, huffing out loud and swiveling her head to glare her boyfriend down. "Just let me do my eyeliner in peace. Please!" She begged, before frustratedly turning back to the mirror and redrew her eyeliner, presumably for the 5th time now.

Donghyuck sneered. "Oh? Well, it's not my fault you're shitty at drawing your eyeliner."

Donghyuck teasingly though cautiously shoved Naomi's head forward, causing her eyeliner's ink to proceed all the way up to her temple. Of course this wasn't good. And when Naomi slowly stood up from my make up table's chair and pivoted to connect her blazing eyes with Donghyuck, he shrieked out of fear. The next thing I recalled was them galloping around my room, screaming each other's name.

Meanwhile, Mark and I were perched on the ground next to each other, just right in front of my standing mirror. In contrast to the two, Mark and I were actually peaceful and collected. I was nonchalantly contouring my cheekbones, and Mark sat there watching with intrigue in his wide doe eyes.

"Are you contouring your cheekbones?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

I chuckled and looked at his face to see one of his most defined features, his cheekbones. "You wouldn't know."

Mark smiled, his head tilting. "You don't really need make up. You look perfectly beautiful." He paused himself, his eyes lingering each inch of my face with admiration. "But I get why you do it though. You don't really do it for other peoples' approval. Though I must say, I admire the art of it~ It looks absolutely beautiful."

I could feel my cheeks flush. I attempted to stay collected and proceeded looking at myself in the mirror with a grin. "Thanks Mark~"

It was crazy to think of how Mark and I had been together for about three months now, yet he still managed to make me shy and flush. And vice versa.

There was a continuation of the commotions at the background caused by Donghyuck and Naomi. And they didn't seem to stop.

"Babe, you drew a line on my shirt!" Donghyuck shrieked in distress and firmly gripped onto his white sateen shirt, his gaze shifting from it and to Naomi.

Naomi, feeling a bit guilty, stared at the ink being engulf by his shirt. "Ah shit. I didn't mean to! You started it! Shit, okay we can't stress right now." Naomi took a deep breath, her fingers softly massaging her temples with gentleness and ease. It was clear to see that those two were in distress, considering that the party had already begun and they stood there like disasters.