Amelia's hands landed on the man's groin, feeling how hard he was under the fabric of his cargo pants. Maybe Price wasn't even 30 anymore, but the experience of the man was screaming louder than anything else. A brunette was running out of patience, as the sound of his belt being unbuckled echoed in the quietness of the car. Her cold hand landed on his erected digits, as the brunette slowly, almost teasingly started caressing the whole lengths of the captain's dick. Her hands were taking care of each inch, as the pre-cum started covering the head. Price couldn't wait anymore, his hands covered Knight's ass and slowly lowered her wet cunt on his hard length.

"Fucking hell, Price," Amelia whispered, as her moans were echoing in the car. The unexpected but such a sweet feeling of fullness took her over, while a woman was getting used to the size of the captain inside her.

"Eyes on me, dove," John knew that they both needed a reminder about self-discipline and control, but it was a topic for another day. His voice was sharp, as the captain was giving an order to his officer while burying himself even deeper in her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum, John," A woman was almost meowing in pleasure as her body was in the man's arms. Finally, as got used to the digits of the man, she started ridding him and taking control of their pace in her own hands.

"So fast already, love?" Price caught a look of hazy eyes on his for a quick moment, before a woman closed them in pleasure. The knot of pleasure was tying in Amelia's lower body, as she felt closer to the edge of her orgasm. "Let your captain teach you some patience."

John's hands were running around her body, making sure to be gentle enough and not to leave the marking on Knight's skin despite his wish too. A soft groan escaped out of his lips, as the woman's legs rested on his strong shoulders, and the captain let himself be in control just like he used to. Amelia's back met with the warm leather of the backseat, as Price's movements became slower, playing his own game with a woman.

"John...please. Please, captain," She was hungrily breathing the hot air, as the woman's mind was in the haze of pleasure. Her body wanted to reach the peak so badly, but the constant change of pace by the captain was only keeping her further away from orgasm.

"C'mon dove, be a good girl for me," Price softly whispered in the brunette's ear, when her hands landed on his, just for some support. The windows of the car were fogging from the hot air inside, keeping the two away from the gaze of any eyes, but letting a glimpse of their secret out of the car.

The feeling of pleasure in her body made the woman forget about anything else in this world except for the captain. His lips were leaving soft kisses on the hot skin of Amelia's neck, as the captain was getting closer to his own release. The erotic sounds of the two bodies slamming against each other were echoing in the car along with the moans of the two. With every single movement, the sexual and emotional connection between the two was only getting deeper. A brunette bit her lower lip, to make her moan a bit quieter in the interior of the car, as her body finally gave up under the charm of the man and reached the sweet point of orgasm. Feeling the walls of a woman's cunt clenching around his length, it didn't take long for the captain to reach his own point of recharge. Small drops of sweat were escaping from the beanie on his head, as the heavy breath of the captain was slowly coming back to normal.

"Took me so well, love. My good girl," Price left a quick kiss on the tip of Amelia's head, as they both were looking around for the missing pieces of her clothing around the back and front seat. Taking off the clothes is always easier and faster, but the captain helped Knight put on her clothes in the limited space of the car.

"Damnit, captain, looks like we can't even leave for a short ride," Both of them came back to the front seat, watching how the fog from the windows was disappearing as the cold wind entered from the outside. John couldn't help but smile at the brunette's words, noting to himself that they both would drive each other into great danger with this relationship.

The sunset was painting the gray sky in warm colors. The sun was trying to take over the darkness of the clouds, as the bloody red rays of the sun were running everywhere they could. The beams were running over John's face until the car turned to the first checkpoint at the base. The captain left the car to talk with the two soldiers who were counting the minutes till dinner but had their attention on the quiet surroundings. The last colors of the sunset were above the horizon, as the sun was slowly disappearing just to come back tomorrow, and the darkness fell onto the base. Dousen buildings were standing away from each other, and a brunette noticed right away how different it was from the base she was working at. John came back to the car after a while, getting the clearance for the both of them, as the car turned along the well-known captain roads. The bittersweet feeling of nostalgia was sitting on the tip of his tongue, as the memories of his younger days were passing in the man's head. It was a new beginning for a brunette, and John hoped that this path would bring her to a new page in her life, and not to a cemetery that was on the other side of the road.

Price pushed all of his memories out of his mind, reminding himself of the reason why he was there. Makarov was still under the radar, but the captain needed to do everything in his hands to have him under the ground. The car stopped at the main entrance of the building. Amelia felt the long-forgotten feeling of nervousness facing something unknown, as it took her a moment to leave the car. The two of their bags were sitting on the captain's shoulders, as they were surrounded by nothing but silence. The lights of the windows were telling about the dinner that just started and attracted the hungry soldiers to the dining hall.

Despite the silence on the street, they were not alone. Simon loved to train later in the afternoon when the other people at the base were busy with their tasks. The training facilities were almost empty, and quietness made it easier for the man to concentrate. Something caught his attention that evening, as the man watched the entrance into the main building with. Riley's face remained emotionless under the fabric of his mask for most of the time that Simon could remember himself. But, a note of surprise was running in the man's head. In front of him were standing not his captain and a medical officer, but two lovers instead, who were not noticing his large figure in the darkness of the night over the base. The captain opened the door, letting a brunette into the building, as his hand was supporting her from the back, tenderly touching Amelia's lower back, through the fabric of her jacket. Price was bringing a moment of calmness to the storm inside her mind, while her body was walking further into the unknown corridors of the base.