𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊 

Me and my friend group walked through the hallway as the students were glaring at us with their ugly faces. They're so jealous of us because half of the school likes us even some of the girls

We can say that we're the most popular girl friend group in this whole school beside the boys group.

Those little rats doesn't even deserve to be known, they aren't even all that nor even hot. Girls are probably all over them because they have something in their pants beside else they're ugly asf.

They've been doing those flirting moves which would never work on us. That just makes us hate them even more after all we've been enemies for years, why would we change our minds right now?

We walked to my locker before a familiar scent of vanilla came across my nose which was surely Tom's fucking perfume.

"Oh fuck this mop head rat." I narrowed my eyebrows as I hit my locker with my palm slowly.

"Watch how they'll flirt with us again." I let out a small chuckle. Tiffany wasn't even paying any attention at me which was truly weird. I turned to look at Rosalie before back at Tiffany.

"Tiffany!" I shouted right into her face making her flinch and look at me. Didn't mean to scare her.

"What's up with you today?" I raised one of my eyebrow while looking at her worried.

She didn't reply to me, she just turned her face to her locker that was next to mine. This is weird, why is she acting like this?

"Fine."

I turned by body but I bumped into Tom's chest, oh great I forgot about him. Just please go away

"What do you want shithead?" My voice turned from normal to a stern one. I looked up at him before crossing my arms and rolling my damn eyes.

"I was just checking up on my girlfriend jeez." he put his arm around my neck while his lips curled up into a smirk. Go away cunt

"Ew. Go away and don't fucking touch me dreadhead." I pushed his arm off of my neck and looked at him in disgust

"Jeez. Calm your bitch ass, no need to insult me like that" he said in an annoyed voice. Oh yea? Then don't call me a bitch either

"Fuck off. Let's go girls" I then grabbed their hand and walked away from him and his stupid friends.

-

This they was already fucked up and they made it more fucked up by putting the goddamn math on the first class. Couldn't they put it on the second class??

Out of all the worse class this has to be the worst because I have class with Tom so basically my day is fucked up oh yeah and that stupid teacher had to put this shithead next to me.

I got my books in my hands and I headed towards the classroom, I got in time for the first time since every morning I have to smoke at least one cigarette in the back of the school. But today I made an exception and I didn't smoke not even at home I mean I can't even smoke at home because my parents don't know that I smoke and if I tell them I may not see the next day

I sat down on my chair as the teacher explained something that wasn't really interesting beside that, Tom wasn't in class so I was super happy. I was finally in peace.