Taking care of the prince

Start from the beginning

Without looking I reached him one of the sheets and felt it carefully being taken from my hands, he covered himself up and stepped closer to the table.

'It's alright, you can look now,' his voice gave me chills, the good kind,' I haven't seen you here before, are you new?'

'Yes,' my voice was barely more than a whisper.

Damned, why couldn't it have been Thor? I was even more nervous now than before, the truth is I had always liked Loki more. He had an air of mystery around him, but also a deep vulnerability, he was often quiet and kept to himself while Thor was the loud one who loved the be the center of attention and made friends with anyone and everyone. Thor might have been the handsome muscle but Loki was the one I could never keep my eyes off.

'Shall I just lie down?' Loki asked.

'Yes,' I muttered nervously,' yes, please, your highness.'

He laid down on the table with his back to me and I let out a relieved sigh, at least he couldn't look at me now and I was free to let my eyes roam.
His body was perfect, he was slender but muscular in all the right places, his arms and legs were long and he moved them in such an elegant way that was uncommon for a man. His chest looked so strong it made me want to rest my head on it. And that ass, while still covered by the little sheet, I could already tell was perfect. His skin was milky white, a sharp contrast to his raven black hair.

My hands were shaking as I took the lavender oil from the table and let it pour down on my hands, spreading it between my fingers and rubbing it warm before I took as step closer to him and held my breath as my hands sank down to touch his shoulders. 

I think we both gasped when they made contact with his skin.
'I'm sorry,' I bit my lip,' was that too cold?'

'It's fine,' he answered and I could see him shift on the table,' continue, please.'

I let my hands run over his shoulders to spread the massage oil and pushed my fingers into his skin, making small circular motions that I would hope were enough to relax his muscles. I might not have been a real masseuse but even I could feel how tense he was.
 I continued massaging his shoulders and making my way to his neck, it took me several minutes before I finally heard him breathe out and relax, I hoped that meant he was enjoying what I was doing to him and I continued the same ministrations across his arms and shoulder blades.

I made my way down to his lower back, gathered some more massage oil on my hands and applied a bit more pressure to his muscles there, making him let out a little moan of approval.

God his voice sounded sexy when he did that.

I ignored his covered center and made my way to his legs, starting with his calves and slowly working towards his upper leg, he started moaning again when I touched the inside of his thigh.

Here's where I started having problems, I had no idea how much intimate contact was allowed for a normal massage, I hadn't questioned it before with my other clients as I stayed far away from any private parts but with him...I wanted him to enjoy every minute of this as much as I was, and I wanted to touch him, everywhere.
His ass was right there in front of me, covered by only a small sheet I could easily remove in one second, should I choose to.
When my hand hesitantly reached for it the sheet suddenly fell from him as if a sudden wind had blown into the room and chosen to reveal this part of him to me. I was stunned for a few seconds but Loki did not even flinch.

I took a deep breath and let my hands sink down on the soft skin of his perfectly round ass, it felt so firm and at the same time soft and delicate under my touch. I could not keep my eyes off it and I suddenly felt the urge to bite him, right there.
Where was this coming from?!

I turned away from him and walked back to the sink to put more oil on my hands, not because I needed it but because I desperately had to regain some control and calm down this tingling feeling that was starting to build it's way down to my center.

When I turned back around I was surprised to find Loki lying on his back, he was covered up again but it didn't really help much, the sheet was very small, way too small to cover up what was happening underneath it...