𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Começar do início

"You're so beautiful." I whisper, breathing heavy as my lips latch onto her neck and her thighs press against mine begging to close but I keep going as she whimpers loudly, cursing. I nip at her neck before sucking.

She slowly begins to calm down and I kiss her skin while she whines below me.

"Natalie, shit—please—fuck." She grips onto my arm. I look to her, I slow my fingers not sure what she's begging for anymore.

"Diana—"

"Don't stop—I'm begging—don't—I'm going to come again—please." She cries out, I speed up my pace into her again looking at her as she nods her head, her legs trembling again. Jesus Christ.

I lift my leg, watching her thighs press together immediately, trapping my hand as I keep stroking causing her legs to press harder together.

If I get broken wrist, it would be worth it.

"Natalie—I can't."

"It's alright, you can take it, Darling. You're taking it so fucking good." I stroke harder and she shakes her head squeezing her eyes shut. I try breathe steady as I look at her.

Her lip trembles as she reaches down, holding my arm where it is as if I could move it either way.

I finally slow my hand, after giving her two back to back orgasm which we usually never do, we always have a break between even if it's just a few seconds but she was coming twice in that amount of time.

I force her legs open pulling out my fingers. Her legs shut again as she breathes heavy.

"Please." She breathes heavy watching me while I lick my fingers clean, smiling at the taste of her.

"You want to go again? I thought you were out already." I smile and she drops her head back.

"I want you to touch and taste me more, baby. I still need you so bad." She whispers and I move down between her legs.

I look up at her and my fingers run up her thighs, her stomach lifting off the bed slightly. She's one to talk about patience earlier...

I lean down kissing her stomach, up her scar and closer to her chest.

"Natalie." She breathes out and I smile against her skin.

"Mhm, darling?" I mumble.

"Please." She begs more.

"What happened to your little talk about patience? It's not so easy when you're all wet and the woman above you is teasing, is it?" I pull back from kissing her skin and she shakes her head, looking guilty. I keep smiling.

"Well, I don't want you to come yet." I shrug leaning down and kissing her neck, I move my fingers down, moving them past her folds to rub her swollen clit slowly and lightly.

"Nat..." She breathes out and I scrape my teeth along her neck making her gasp, I don't do it hard, I don't want to hurt her. Not yet, not until she's feeling more pleasure.

"Patience."

"You're not going to let me come."

"Right, not until I want you to." I begin sucking at her neck as my hands leave her clit, my thumbs run over her already hardened nipples as she breathes heavy.

"What if I just touch myself again then?" She huffs and I smile widely, I knew she would say it.

"If I am correct, two seconds ago you needed my help. You can't come on your own. You need me, isn't that what you said. Or that you need me so bad?" I ask lowering my voice to a whisper.