~ | Four | ~

After 9/11 Emily worked on the Amerithrax case in collaboration with the FBI. While working this case, she met Dr. Linda Kimura again, after 3 years. She met Erin Strauss who turned out to be the worst person ever. As if it couldn't get worse, she unknowingly came into contact with the laced letters. As a result she was taken of the case to recover and had to watch as Strauss she ruined the career of an Dr. Alex Blake.

After 9/11 governments around the world. Saw the potential threats, that could occur at any moment. They needed to take action.

All the agencies working collaboratively would have never worked. In then end they came to the idea of joining forces to create a team. A team of the best and brightest, of the world's major powers, held together by Interpol.

British SIS, Germany's BND, France's DCRI, and when it came to the CIA, the choose was obvious. Emily Prentiss was talented, held degrees in multiple fields and spoke the languages need to hold a place on this team.

In November she was shipped off to London. It was decided that the members would meet in the London Gateway Interpol Office.

Once they were aquainted, they would get physical and psyc evals. They would be in effect in the beginning of January.

Emily walked through the gates of the London Interpol Office. She had never been here before, she had seen the outside while she lived here as a child. When she reached the desk, she met another woman who was also going to the same place she was, she introduced herself.

And so did she, "Tsia Mosley, DCRI"

The 2 women had small talk while they were escorted to thier room.

Once they got inside, they were met by a man, "Jeremy Wolff, BND,"

"Tsia Mosley DCRI"

"Emily Prentiss, CIA"

"Who is left?" Tsia asks as she takes a seat

"Team leader" Jeremy says, as he points to pages on the table, with each of thier work histories, "Clyde Easter, SIS"

After looking at the pages Tsia looks up at Emily, "Did the CIA really take interest when you were 19?"

"Yes." Emily says also taking a seat, in the corner, furthest from the door, everything in line of sight.

Emily sits back watching the other 2 chat. Profiling them. She had taken a profiling course when she first joined the CIA. Her childhkkd and the fact that her father taught her profiling before he died, meant she could pass the course with ease. Over time and experience she became one of the best in the CIA. if she had the time, she would sit in one of David Rossi's lectures. Though she already knew everything, it was fun to see how her life could have gone.

He worked for the FBI, before she had joined the CIA, she got numerous offers from the FBI, but turned them down.

It was 10 minutes later when Clyde Easter walked in.

"See I don't get how you live the closest to here but your the last one to arrive" Emily speaks

"It's good to see you again Agent Prentiss" He says inhis strong British accent

"Clyde Easter" he offers his hand to Tsia

-

The psyc evals are done by an outside agency, which turns out to be the FBI. Here she meets Sam Cooper, she immediately takes a liking to him and him her.

All the evals are over, and everyone passed with flying colours, at least that's what they were told. During Coopers evaluation he found that out of the 4, Jeremy was the most succeptable to bribe. But that was quickly swept under the table, since they need to get this team running. Which they were before the New Year.

As a team building exercise they all went out for drinks on new years.

In 2002 the JTF provided the profile which lead to the arrest of the D.C snipers by the FBI.

They became a family, because at times each other was all they had. They saved billions of lives, not that anyone know. For 3 years the worked on cases together. All ending in success. Except the one time Emily and Clyde were captured and tortured in Cairo, Egypt, 2003. It was 2 weeks before they were found. Clyde thought it be smart to offer himself instedt of Emily. But that gave away his weakness and caused them to hurt her more.

Clyde and Emily loved each other. Not that they would ever admit it. But in the field they were unstoppable, it was like they could read each others minds, they knew exactly what the other was going to do, therefore what they had to do themself.

And the other time in 2004 when Tsia walked into a trap in Vienna. Clyde had expressed to Emily that she was not to do any thing without back up. But when did she ever listen to what he said?

She walked out with a minor bullet wound and Tsia was unharmed. It was then that Tsia confined in her the love she had for Jeremy was more than love.

Everything was great until Ian Doyle came along.