hospital

Meanwhile Mr and Mrs kim arriv at the hospital as they got to know from jks pa when tae leave with jk.they went to tae and ask him what happened?

Tae:Mom he had peanuts(shaking)

Mrs kim:oh my...how.....wh..what doctor said?

Tae:He didn't come out once

Mrs kim fall into the chair next to her and Mr kim went to her

Mr kim:He will be alright

Tae:He have to be(suddenly being possesive)

After 2 hour,

Doctor came out and told that
Doctor:he is alright for now but how can he be so careless.we almost lost him.If tae didn't give him the pill,I don't know what would have happened.

Mr kim:Can we meet him?

Doc:yeah but he is still unconscious so try not disturb him...And also he got infection so he had to take some shots.

Mrs kim:Oh no.Cant you give him pills?

Doc:I wish I could and to my dismay those shots are really painful

Mr kim:It's okay he will take it.now it's time he should understand his responsibilities.(strictly said )

Mrs kim:Please,he just woken up.Dont get start now.let him be...(cut off)

Mr kim:And you...don't you dare to interfare in all of this.your support make him like this.Even better don't meet him for few days(saying this he went into jks cabin)

Mrs kim:sighs later she and tae followed him behind

After 20 minute jk woke up and found his family there.
Mr kim was looking at him angrily while Mrs kim with concern and teary eyes and Tae ,he is just looking at him blankly which shivers to jks spine.he knew tae will surely punish him now.

Mrs kim:kook are you okay now baby?

Jk just nods

Mr kim:Why are you pampering him ?even a child knows how to eat.Just get to home,ill teach you how to take care of yourself

Jk just sadly look down.he was ashamed to make them worried.

Jk:Sorry(whisper)

Mr kim:(shouted) SHUT UP

Mr kim shouted making jk flinched.
Nurse come to the room hearing noise and told them to keep it down

Mr kim ask nurse:When he will be discharge?

Nurse:Mr jeon is under observation for today.If everything is normal he will be discharged tomorrow.

Mr kim nod and left the room.mrs kim still pamper jk for sometimes making him fall asleep.while tae was awfully silent.

At evening

jk was sleeping when suddenly someone grab his hair and pulled him a sitting position.jk wince in pain with his droppy half opened eyes,he grab the hand that fisted his hair and try to breakfree but shudder when he heard a whisper

Tae:My jungkook(psycho voice)have you wake up?huhh?look you tae tae is here......see see(smiling creepily)

Jk:Hyung...(asking for his hyung to svae him in whisper too scared to shout)

Tae:No hyung,No noona only tae and jungkookie

Jk:leave me..

Tae grab his jaw with other hand and kiss him deeply while bitting and sucking brutally.after 10 minutes jk was out of breath so he tapped taes shoulder to break the kiss but tae become more harsh.Tears were flowing from jks eyes unknowingly and started pushing tae.But with his weak body tae didn't even budge.when it felt like eternity tae break the kiss and started admiring jks messy features still grabbing his hair backward.Tear stained were visible,eyes red,lips bleeding hair messy ,breating heavily.