The plan

No one's POV (at mount brodacious)

Velvet and Veneer singing:
"You gotta work hard, to make it look easy
  You gotta live fast, to keep makin' that money
  If you want to be as famous as me,
You gotta work, gotta work, gotta work,
Watch me work!"

"We love you mount brodacians!" Velvet calls out before walking off stage.

"Ugh! Our voices sounded flat! If we're gonna make it through the concert in a few days, we're gonna need more troll."

They walk into their lounge room where Branch remains in a diamond bottle.

"Time for a spritz!"

"Why are you guys doing this again!? Last time you got arrested because you were using my brother's talent!"

"Oh, troll. You just don't get it. We want to be famous, and we were. Until you and your little friends got us arrested and banned from mount rageous. We sat in prison for a year, that is until they let us out for good behavior. The second we got out, we began plotting our revenge. We then came here, and decided to get a fresh start as mega stars. We thought this was the perfect way to get revenge on all of you."

"Well be ready, because my family will come for me, and they won't rest until I'm out of here."

"You're right. They will come. Because I forged another letter asking for them to come rescue you. And this time, you're locked in an ultra diamond prison, and not even family harmony can break it. So soon, you'll all be stuck here."

They both use the spray bottle, making Branch feel weak.

They walk out laughing, leaving Branch there alone.

He then realizes that the last time he saw Poppy was last night when they had a fight. He thinks that might be the last time they ever talked.

He starts to feel tears slipping down his face, and he doesn't stop them. He just sits there in silence, the only sounds heard are his sobs.

Poppy's POV:
"WHAT!?"

"Yeah. They left a letter saying they took him last night, and the only way they'll let him go is if we come to mount brodacious." John Dory awkwardly smiles.

"Well what are we gonna do?"

"Well first things first, we're gonna go to Branch's bunker with everyone else and come up with a plan."

I quickly change into something clean before running to Viva's pod while JD goes to get Clay, Spruce, and Floyd.

I bang on the door, praying she hasn't left yet.

Viva folds down the petal, an "I just got out of bed" expression on her face.

"Hey, Poppy. What are you doing here?"

At that point, I can't hold it in anymore. I hug Viva, and just completely break down.

Viva and I go into her pod, and I tell her everything, the fight with Branch, him getting taken, and everything in between. After a while, I finally stop crying, my face red and my eyes puffy.

"I just don't want him getting hurt, Veevs."

"I know, I don't either. Let's just focus on finding a way to get him back, just like with Floyd."

"Thanks, Veevs. You really are a great sister."

"I know."

She wraps me in a hug, but in my mind, I'm thinking of the one thing I didn't tell her.

At the bunker:
All of us have been planning for hours, and we finally have a plan in place. Viva and Clay decided to postpone their honeymoon so they could help us.

"Ok, we all ready?" I ask.

"Yes!" Everyone says in unison.

"Then what are we waiting for!? Let's go get Branch!"

As everyone's running out, I take a second to grab some things I know Branch would take. Some of the weapons he made, and pepper spray. I also made sure to grab the scrapbook he made me at Christmas, because it was really important to both of us.

Suddenly, I hear Floyd run back.

"Poppy! You coming?"

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear my name, wiping the tear that had fallen down my face onto the ground.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You just look sad, like something's bothering you. Did something happen before the whole 'Branch getting taken' thing?"

I think for a moment, wondering if I should tell him.

"I promise you, nothing happened before that."

"Okay. Just know you can always talk to me. You're like my sister, ya know."

"I will, and thanks. You're like my brother too."

He smiles at me before walking back out. I realize why Floyd is the brother Branch is closest with. I walk out behind him, hoping we can get Branch back.