Chapter 7

I woke up by the sound of Jackie getting ready for her morning jog I looked over at the clock seeing it was only 6 AM.

"Good morning sis." Jackie said while I turned around to look at her.

"Good morning." I said while sitting up in my bed.

"You wanna join me and Nathan in our morning run." She asked me.

"No, but thanks though." As she got out of the room I laid back down on my bed for another 30 minutes.

As I went downstairs I saw Lee looking at a board on the wall. "What are you looking at?" I asked curious wanting to know. I went to stand right beside him.

"When it is my time to shower." He said pointing to the board.

"What? There is a schedule to use the bathroom." I said.

"Yeah." He answered leaving to his room.

As I went downstairs I saw Cathrine standing in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Good morning Maddie." She said while turning around giving me a big smile.

"Good morning." I said back while sitting on the bar stools at the kitchen island.

"So I heard there is a schedule to use the bathroom?" I asked her.

"Yeah or else it gets a little hectic." She answered. "If you want you can use the downstairs bathroom I only use it for Benny but it should be free now." She said pointing over at the door in the hallway.

"really. Thank you so much." You said giving the red headed woman a smile. You quickly stood up from your seat and went upstairs starting to grab your clothes and wash stuff like Shampoo, conditioner and towels and some other stuff.

As I finished I turned the hot water off and got out of the shower. After I was finished drying myself and my hair I brushed my teeth and putted my clothes on.

When I was making my way up the stairs I saw Jackie with her white toad bag in her hand heading out of our room.

"Hey." She said to me.

"Hi." I said back.

"Morning, Benny." Jackie said to the youngest Walter boy who was playing Jenga.

I turned around to Jackie who knocked on the bathroom door.

"Ha! I know it's not seven yet!" A boy yelled from the other side of the door.

As Lee got out of his room he said. "Hey! What are you doing?"

"Waiting for the bathroom?" Jackie said giving him a questioning look. "Cole's inside.

"I know he is inside. I'm next." Lee said while pointing at the board that was hanging on the wall across from the bathroom door.

"Seriously. There is a schedule to use the bathroom." She said.

"That's what I said." Joining Jackie and Lee at the board.

"Yeah only in the mornings though. It's pretty hectic with everybody trying to get ready for school." Danny said standing In the doorway of his room. As Jordan approached us with his camera while filming.

As Cole left the bathroom coming to stand next to me in the hallway only in a towel that was wrapped around his waist . I started looking again at his abs and his muscular arms. I mean who wouldn't stare at him.

"Or else Isaac would be in there for hours trying to make himself look pretty. We don't all get to be naturally pretty like me." While looking me up and down and giving me a smirk as he left to go change in his room.

"Is there any way I could just squeeze in?" She asked looking around.

Then Isaac came out of his room asking everybody if anybody has seen his leather jacket.

The filming Jordan knocked over Benny Jenga. "No my Jenga!" Benny said upset.

While me and Jackie tried to help Benny fix it. The other boys started to fight and scream all over the place.

"Hey, come on I need to use the shower too!" Jackie yelled.

"Try the one downstairs no one should be there." Jordan said to Jackie holding his camera to her face.

"Yeah I used that one to Cathrine said I could us it." I said while Jackie and me went downstairs.

I went to sit at the dinner table starting to eat my breakfast when Cole came sitting next to me.

"Good morning Maddie." He said greeting me

"Good morning." I said back giving him a smile. He leaned closer to my face trying to whisper something in my ear. "And what did you think of the view upstairs?" He asked me I turned my head around to look at him. I saw a big smirk on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked clearly knowing what he meant.

"Come on now don't do like you don't know what I mean I saw you looking." He said still with that smirk on his face.

I started to feel mu cheeks turning red. "I don't know what you mean." I answered.

"Fine, keep lying to yourself princess." He said while turning his face to his plate of food.

After the ate the rest of the time we were eating in peace. I heard Jackie running up the stairs and yelling at Jordan it wasn't funny.

I walked to the front door tying my hair in a ponytail leaving to strand of hair out in the front as I opened the door making my way to the car I didn't see Jackie.

As I got into the front next to Cole I felt him looking at me so I turned my head towards him.

"What?" I asked him curious. "Is something in my hair or on my face." I asked in panic as I touched my hair.

"No, just that it's cute." He said while giving me a smile. "Shut up." I said laughing giving him a nudge in the side of his stomach.

Then I looked over at the big wooden front door to see Jackie walking up to the car with a cap on her head.

As she got in I gave her a curious look.

"I'll tell you later." She mouthed to me and I just nodded.

|| Sorry for this tiny chapter guys but school started again and i didn't get much sleep last night. But thank you so much for the 99 reads already I really appreciate it. ||