Chapter 1

[°~ I know i said the first chapter would release after new years but i was so exited that i already wanted to post one the others will come after new years i am working on them now. But please let me know if you liked this first chapter please let me know because I really want to know what you guys think about it. ~°]

As Maddison was sitting with Isabell on a 10 seated table. You see a pretty dark headed teen in a red dress enter the ballroom with her clipboard in her hand. "I'll be right back okay." The girl nodded her head. You stood up from your chair and walked over to your sister Jackie. "Jackie this looks amazing!" Jackie smiled. "Did you check in with the caterers?" She aksed. "Ofcourse Canapés are going out in ten minutes." I answerd. Jackie smiled. "Great thank you." "No problem sis everything for you, I still can't belive you pulled this off. The events Committee is going to beso stoked. " I said. " I hope so the photbooth alone has raised over a thousand dollars so far." Jackie grinned. Jackie turned around and glanced in the direction of the doorway. "Don't worry Jackie they will be here soon." I said with a smile on my face.

"Jackie, Maddison." Someone called out from behind us. My smile dropped in suprise of seeing our uncle Richard here. "Uncle Richard What are you doing here?" I asked while taking a look at jackie who had a worried look on her face. He looked at us with a sad face. He took the clipboard out of Jackies hands and placed on the table next to us. He took our hands and leads us out of the ballroom.

|

|

|

" Do you really have to go?" Isa asked while waiting to board the plane. "I wish i could stay Isa but you know I can't." You said with a sad look on your face. As we sat down on the chairs in the airport i looked over to see Jackie listening to music while looking at the ground. "How is she doing?" Isabell asked. "She's getting better I think." You looked one moretime at her. "So Calorado is pretty far huh." Isa said. " I know but I'll try to come visit but you have to come visit too okay?" I said. "Ofcourse i will come visit do you really think i won't come visit you and wait a whole year before i could she you again?" She said with a small chuckle. "The plane to Calorado will leaves in 10 minutes." I heard the plane lady call out through the speakers. " So this is goodbye i guess." You stand up giving your best friend a hug with a little bit of tears in both of your girls their eyes. " No not goobye i promise I'll come visit you as soon as i can okay." Isa said with a smile on her face. " And call me whenever you want okay Maddie." She said. " Ofcourse I will call you."
After getting Jackie and giving your best friend a last hug you guys board the plane to Calorade leaving New York behind.

|

|

|

"Are you okay Jackie?" You asked while seeing you sister stare out the window lost in her own thoughts. "Yeah i'm fine Jackie answerd just a little bit nervous." She said with a slight smile. "You?" She asked me. "Yeah also just nervous." The rest of the flight was quiet Jackie was asleep almost the whole plane flight. And i kept thinking about Isa and wheter i could ever become happy in Calorado.

|

|

|

After the plane touches down on the runway in Calorado me and Jackie were walking with a cart loaded with our suitcases. " I am going to find the restroom real quick okay jackie?" I said. "Sure Maddie." She answerd. After going tot he restroom i found Jackie on a videocall with Uncle Richard asking about how the flight was and that he was sorry that he coudn't join us the meet the Walters. " I think i see them i think we better go" Jackie said. "Okay tekst me later okay." Uncle Richard said. "Sure." Jackie answerd. "Bye uncle Richard." I said. While Ricgard said goodbye aswell the Walter parents approached me and Jackie. "Maddison, Jackie." A woman with red hair said while coming closer. "Hey how was the flight was it good?" Cathrine asked us. "Yeah it was okay." I answerd with a smile on my face. Cathrine smiled and gives me and Jackie a big hug that was a little bit akward. "I am so happy you guys are here." She said. "Thanks Cathrine." Jackie answerd. After Cathrine introduce dus to her husband who's name was George he took our carts full of luggage tot he car.

|| So guys this was the first chapter of my story please let me know what you think of it and please be honest because i want to make it as best as possible for you guys this chapter their wasn't any Cole. Their was little bit of Isabell but don't worry she will come visit us in Calorado in other chapters. And thank you for reading this book i really appreciate it. I will also tried to upload 2 or 3 chapters a week maybe more or maybe less i don't know for sure butt I'll try my best. ||