𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

Welcome, Reader.

To another story that I might discontinue in another several months like I did with Lego Monkie Kid.

I love COD men now.

Let's get into your profile.

You are a Filipina woman, who can speak Illocano, Bisaya, Cebuano(which is the same as Bisaya), and Tagalog.

You study Spanish, Russian, and French.

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

Name:
(Name) R. Dela Cruz

Age:
28(MW 1-2)
33(MW 3)

Gender:
Female

Pronouns:
She/Her/They/Them

Code Name:
Reaper

Height:
5'7ft
(170.18 cm)

Weight:
60 kilograms

Sexuality:
Pansexual
Poly-sexual

Affiliation:
Philippine Air Force

Occupation:
Lieutenant Colonel

Profile Picture:

"I got too silly when I once drove a motorcycle to the enemy's building and began to shoot his men inside leaving none alive

"I got too silly when I once drove a motorcycle to the enemy's building and began to shoot his men inside leaving none alive."

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

Background: In her early ages, she was any other normal girl in the philippines, but she tends to be more on the traditional side in her family where they teach their children on how to survive in the wild, survive on the predators, and learn some.. life-hack, and etc.

She does well in school, highest grades, easy-going, loved by her friends and family and you know how it goes. She suffered asthma when she was four years old, but luckily, she is still in good condition, enough to be in the Air Force Army when she finished graduating Senior High School.

She was in an accident after her 2nd mission in the Air Force, she was hit in her Right eye by the radiating energy causing a large black substance spreading nearly in half of her face, sliding down near her mouth and seemed an endless flow and Red, blue, and green glitch outside the black goo.

Feeling insecure of herself because of the black substance in her right eye and a mysterious glitch over it, her friend made a mask specifically for her to hide her dreadful features forever from the humans naked-eye.