Narcissa frowns, shifting in her seat.

Abraxas Malfoy scoffs.

"Queen." Aranya hums.

"What?" Mary says in confusion.

"The problem is, who he might exonerate." Amelia holds her head. "And that could be a lot of people."

Beatrice bites her lower lip nervously.

"Not to mention," Amelia scowls, picking at her nails sassily. "That he is all chumy with the Minister."

Beatrice leans back in her seat, rubbing her temples. Why was this so stressful? Yes, her studying through law school during the war was awful, but this seemed more...creepy.

Especially knowing that they had no jdea what was happening. It was awful when you stayed out of the loop, it was so stressful.

"Anyway," Amelia turns to her favorite lawyer.

"Favorite, really?" Mary snorts, crossing her arms.

Many people watched quietly, paying attention keenly. Somehow, this seemed important to the plot. It most likely was.

"I don't even get how she became a stupid lawyer," Sirius mumbles under his breath.

James who had heard him, seeing as they were sat next to each other, nods along. His sister may have been a nerd, but he had heard how few rarely passed their exams and training as a attorney.

His sister was dumb in the way of the world. But then again, she was a Slytherin. In the house of the wicked.

Marlene makes a face. "What are we even watching?" She asks quietly, leaning towards the redhead.

Lily bites her lower lip. "Let me listen. I think it's about Lucius and the governors." She nods.

Beatrice plays with her fingers, watching keenly.

"Hmm, I wonder what happened to the case she was working on." Barty comments.

Evan and Regulus shush him.

"Sorry," Barty grumbled.

"What about the French Minister and his case?" She cocks an eyebrow, curious.

Beatrice sighs. "Well, It's not easy, as no case ever is. But I've gotten closer, so has the Detective," she grumbles, her eyes narrowed.

Amelia smirks. "Is he annoying you again?"

Dumbledore raises his eyebrows.

"He?" Mary mutters.

"Probably is cheating on Professor Dumbledore." Dorcus mumbles under her breath, barely audible.

"This is stupid." Marlene mutters.

"I love drama," Vista smirks, leaning back in her seat.