•The Time Has Come•

Hello, readers!

Happy New Year!!

After almost 3 years since I started this story, it's complete. I want to thank every single person who's read through this book, even if they only read the first few chapters. This was my very first story that I've ever shared with the world, and It's taught me a whole lot. Writing this has sparked a love for story writing in me that I never knew was there. Ever since then, I have started many other projects that I hope to share with you all soon enough.

I know that this story has had many edits and changes, but I hope that that doesn't take away from the story. I love this story so much that I'm currently rewriting it, I started a sequel, and a spinoff. If you stick around, I'm positive that you'll love those too. Even more than the original project.

Special thanks to -Soggy_Bread- for being my first follower and supporter on this platform. And anyone who's been here since day one, and given me feedback. It's greatly appreciated.

And with that said, I hope everyone's ready for Nobody Else better than ever. If things go according to plan, you will all see it by the end of this year, or around the start of the next.

 If things go according to plan, you will all see it by the end of this year, or around the start of the next