Soon she came back with a box in her hand, keeping it on the table she again ran towards the temple area of the mansion.

Filling the Vermillion and turmeric in small sheets of paper she folded it, securing the powder inside the paper sheets. Taking two incense sticks, and keeping a bunch of wicks which are soaked in ghee in a small box and a handful of red flowers, she kept all these things in a small basket.

"We are going to the temple" she announced, handing the basket to Reyansh and taking the box of modak herself.

"Why bhabhi" Sunansh questioned as they walk to the main door.

"Do we need a reason to worship god?" she questioned back.

"You are a strong devotee, I see"  he replied, keeping his hand on her shoulders and walking ahead of everyone.

"Have a seat m'lady" sunansh opened the door , bowing like a prince.

"Thank you," sunansh pinched his cheeks settling inside the car.

Sunansh went to the other side, but before he could sit he was pulled aside by his brother and Reyansh settled on the driver's seat.

"You both forgot me after marriage" sunansh wiped his fake tears eyeing Avyansh and Reyansh.

Reyansh ignored him, passing the basket to Siya and starting the car. Avyansh did the same sitting inside the car followed by Myra and Sania.

Sunansh stopped his drama after seeing no one was interested in his acting,  and sat in the car silently.

The car was big enough to fit four people in the passenger's seat comfortably.

A few bodyguards followed them in another car.

"We all are riding in the same car for the first time" Myra says, holding Avyansh's arm firmly.

"But, which temple are we going to?" Sunansh asks.

"It's close to your office," Siya answered.

Reyansh starts the car, driving at a moderate speed.

"Bhabhi, ek do na" Sunansh pleads giving puppy eyes eyeing the box of modak.

"He majha bappa sathi ahe"
(This is for my bappa)

Siya answered ,hiding the box with her saree pallu.

"Please, just one" he again pleads.

"When you speak marathi, you sound totally different" Sania comments.

"Different as in?" Siya asked.

"You sound sweet" Sania smiles cheekily..

"So, I sound bitter when speaking Hindi?"  Siya asked.

"Not bitter, you sounded funny when I first heard your Hindi '' Avyansh jumps Into the conversation.

"And your marathi sounded so horrible for the first time" Siya replies, looking back at Avyansh.

"It was better than your Hindi"  Avyansh defends himself while everyone looks amused by this new information.

"Haha nice joke"  Siya laughs dryly.

"Tujha naam kya ahe, this is how you speak hindi"
(What is your name)

Avyansh mimicked her voice but ended up getting a smack on his arm instead.

"Stop teasing me avy" Siya said in a serious tone, which sounded anything but serious from her mouth.

"You started it bhabhi" Avyansh huffs.