Suddenly Taehyung enters inside his cabin. On seeing Sehun talking with someone on phone he asks, "Sehun! With whom you are talking?"
Other side on hearing Taehyung's voice Jungkook's heartbeat increases.
Before Jungkook can say something, Sehun disconnects the call.
Anyone can see frightened expressions on Sehun's face.
On seeing him like this Taehyung asks, "What happened Sehun? Who was on phone?"
Sehun says panicking, "W-What? No one. It was a call from customer care only."
Taehyung asks while holding eye contact with Sehun, "Then why are you this much terrified?"
Sehun says with a fake smile, "What are you talking Taehyung? Why I will be terrified? I am perfectly fine. Anyways leave all these things and tell me why you are here?"
Taehyung looks towards the time in his watch and says, "Don't you have to go home? Today me and Soobin are going out to watch movie. Why don't you join us? He will feel good."
Sehun thoughts, 'Now how to tell Taehyung that today I am going to meet Jungkook.'
Seeing him lost somewhere, Taehyung shakes his hand infront of him and asks, "What happened Sehun? Where are you lost?"
Sehun says, "Nowhere. Sorry Taehyung! But today I can't join you both as I have some work."
Taehyung says, "It's ok Sehun. No problem. Then I am taking my leave." Saying that he leaves from there.

Sehun takes a sigh of relief after Taehyung leaves.
He thinks, "Thank God for saving me today. Taehyung was asking so many questions like a detective. Sorry Taehyung! Today for the first time this friend of you has lied to you. But what to do? I also wants to see what type of person this Jeon Jungkook is? Why you lost your heart to him? Let's meet him today.'

Other side Jungkook says to himself, "Did I really heard Taehyung's voice? And why this Sehun disconnected my call like this? Don't know what is wrong with me today? Why will Taehyung be in his office? And I Taehyung was working in Dreams Collection then my friends would have told me. Maybe I am thinking too much now-a-days."
Saying that he shrugs it and starts driving to reach home as soon as possible.

Soon his car stops infront of Jeon Mansion. Today the mansion is decorated really beautifully.
Some reporters are standing outside the mansion. As soon as they see Jungkook coming out of his car, they starts taking his pictures. Some even starts asking him questions.
Jungkook says, "I know you all want to ask a lot of questions. But I don't want to give any answers right now. So sorry."
Saying that he immediately enters inside the mansion and then directly went to his room to get ready for the party.

Today every big personality be it a businessman or a politician or a actor or a model all of them are invited to the party happening in Jeon Mansion.
Everyone are enjoying the party. A smile can be seen on their faces after all it is a welcome party for C.E.O. of biggest company of Korea.
Then everyone's gaze fall of Jungkook who is coming down from the stairs.
A smile on face just to show others. Perfectly set hairs. Clean shave. Blue colour suit. A expensive watch in one hand and i-phone in other. Same JT written pendant in neck.
Don't know how many girls and boys are crazy just at this personality of Jungkook.

Jungkook's friends come near him.
Seokjin says, "Jungkook you are looking really handsome."
Jungkook says with a smile, "But not more than Namjoon."
Then Junghyun makes a announcement on mic. He says, "May I have you attention please? This party is organised to celebrate my older brother, Jeon Jungkook's return to Korea. So Jungkook bro welcome. Please enjoy everyone." Saying that he signals dj to start the music.

Jungkook is standing with his friends when a waiter come near them while carrying soft drinks.
As Jungkook was about to take the glass he remembers.....

It is anniversary party of Wonwoo and So-min in Jeon Mansion. Taehyung and Jungkook are standing together when Mi-sun holding a glass of juice collides with Taehyung intentionally making his clothes all dirty.
Some drops of juice even falls on Jungkook's clothes.
So-min who was coming towards them see everything. She says angrily to Mi-sun, "Can't you walk properly? Look what you have done? You made Taehyung's clothes dirty and even ruined Jungkook's clothes."
Taehyung says, "It's ok aunty. I will just go home and clean it. Anyways I am getting bore in such a big party." He was about to leave feeling sad inside when So-min holds his hand.
She says, "No you are not going anywhere. I will arrange new dress for you. You come with me."
Taehyung says, "No aunty. I mean you don't have to take tension. I will just go home and clean it."
So-min says, "Keep quite and come with me. And Jungkook you also go and change your clothes."
Saying that So-min takes Taehyung with herself and Jungkook also leaves to change his clothes.