Epilogue

In Equestria, the rest of the Mane 6 and the princesses were waiting for Twilight, Sonic and Spike's return.

Someone came out of the portal, as it was revealed to be Twilight, back as an alicorn again.

"Twilight!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"Ah, you're back!" Rainbow said.

"You've got your crown!" Rarity said.

"I knew you could do it!" Pinkie said.

"Oh, we were so worried." Applejack said.

"Sunset Shimmer, is she alright?" Celestia asked.

"I think she's gonna be fine. I left her in good hands." Twilight said.

"Hands? What Sonic has?" Rainbow asked.

And speaking of whom, Sonic came out of the portal landing, with Nine, Tails and the others. Spike was happy to be a dragon again.

"Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence," Nine started. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for the trouble I caused. I thought I could be Sonic's only friend, but I was wrong. I really hope you could forgive me..."

The princesses looked at each other and smiled, seeing Nine bringing the prism to them, as a good guy.

"Of course, Nine. We might have known you have trust issues. And don't worry. We will talk about this soon." Celestia said. 

The fox smiled, knowing he had a second chance to be forgiven.

******************************

The ponies were asking their friends back in the Canterlot High world.

"Where did you stay?" Fluttershy asked.

"What did they wear?" Rarity asked.

"Did ya have fun?" Pinkie asked.

"What'd ya eat?" Applejack asked.

"Would ya say she's just as awesome as me?" Rainbow asked.

"I wanna tell you all everything, I do, but I'm just so exhausted from all the dancing and singing." Twilight sighed.

"Dancing and singing?!" everyone, except the mobians, asked.

Twilight then bumped into the stallion she met before as he helped her up.

"We've got to stop bumping into each other like this." he said and walked off.

"Who was that?" Twilight asked.

"He's a new member of the castle guard. Flash Sentry, I think. Why? Do you know him?" Cadence said.

"Not exactly." Twilight said.

"Ooooh, it's Flash again... but his pony counterpart." Sonic said.

"There's a pony version of Flash here?" Nine asked.

"...yeah. There is."

"Oooh! Somepony's got a crush on the new guy!" Applejack teased.

"No. No, I don't." Twilight blushed.

Rarity gasped. "She does! She absolutely does!"

"Don't be ridiculous. I don't even know him. He just..." Twilight trailed off, but Pinkie beats her to it.

"Totally reminds you of a guy you met in the other world who played guitar, was in a band, and helped prove you didn't destroy all the decorations for a big dance, so you could still run for princess of the big dance, and then asked you to dance at that dance?!" she said taking a big breath. "Right?"

"How did you know that?" Twilight asked.

"Just a hunch!" Pinkie smiled.

"I shouldn't really be surprised because this is Pinkie." Sonic said.

Nine then opens the portal to the Shatterverse's Shatterspaces, New Yoke, Boscage Maze and No Place.

The rebellions and Rusty said their goodbyes as Sonic promised he and the others will help them. They said goodbye to the others as well.

Nine opens the portal to Green Hill, fresh as ever after explaining what happened to Sonic.

"I guess this is goodbye for now." Sonic smiled. "And friendship will always be magic in our world too. And the Shatterverse. Thank you, Twilight. You and your friends took me in and helped Equestria. Goodbye."

"Bye Sonic!" The girls cheered.

"Until we meet again, Sonic the Hedgehog." Twilight smiled.

"Goodbye, Princess Twilight Sparkle." Sonic smiled back as the remaining mobians head to Green Hill and smiled.

The End