9

Hey cuties! I'm not sure if anyone will read this story, I'm just a teenage girl, so there might be some illogical mistakes, please bear with me ya'll hehehe.

Warning for sexual content---Handjob

✩༽✩ل͜✩༽ᕤᕦ༼✩ل͜✩༽ᕤᕦ༼✩ل͜

Jimin sensually slinks across the floor of Jungkook's room, his movements slow and deliberate. Jungkook, having just finished his work, watches his feline-like kitty with a hungry, lustful gaze.

Clad in a tantalizing long sleeve crop top and pants that accentuate his curves, Jungkook's mind begins to wander into a world of erotic fantasy.

He envisions Jimin's naked, flawless form crawling on the floor in the most alluring manner, igniting a raging fire of desire deep within him. In this moment, all rational thoughts fade away, leaving Jungkook captivated by every inch of Jimin's enticing body as he crawls seductively like a cat in heat.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered shut, overwhelmed with guilt and confusion. He couldn't bear to accept this forbidden truth; it felt like cheating on his boyfriend.

Jimin, on the other hand, wasn't just an ordinary human. He was a hybrid from a different universe, but Jungkook wasn't sure if it was real or just a figment of his lustful imagination.

With a hesitant sigh, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, only to find Jimin reaching out with his tiny hands, gently climbing up his body.

First, Jimin placed his small hands on Jungkook's thighs, his adorable pout and moon eyes melting Jungkook's resolve. Unable to resist the unfamiliar yet intense sensations Jimin stirred within his loins, Jungkook bit his lip, struggling to control his own aching body.

As Jimin continued his sensual ascent, climbing onto Jungkook's legs and settling on his lap, he rested his head on Jungkook's chest and closed his eyes. Unable to resist the magnetic pull, Jungkook instinctively wrapped his strong arms around Jimin's slender waist, lifting him slightly above his own body.

With Jimin's head nestled against Jungkook's shoulder and rapid heartbeat, Jungkook knew he was lost in a sea of carnal desire, wondering how he'd ever escape this sweet torture.

Jimin's cheeks were stained with tears as he clutched his thighs tightly, causing Jungkook to startle. Worry and desire filled his voice as he asked,

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Why are you crying and clutching yourself so?"

Jimin remained silent, his hands shielding his pelvic area that was throbbing with need, piquing Jungkook's curiosity and lust.

"What's going on ? Why are you covering yourself, love? Does something need attention?" Jungkook gently placed his hands on top of Jimin's, feeling his arousal beneath.

"I....I don't know... It aches with wanting.. Jimin's voice came out hoarse and breathy as tears continued to stream down his face from the intensity of his longing.

"Oh my god, what can I do to ease your ache, hey, has it been this way before?" Jungkook softly stroked Jimin's hair and held onto his hands, trying to offer comfort with his own growing hardness.

"Yesh, once before, this longing is too much the second time. Jimin managed to say amidst his tears and gasps of need.

Without hesitation, Jungkook scooped Jimin up in his caring arms, gently carrying him like a bride to their comfortable sofa and slowly laid down amongst the soft cushions.

Jungkook made sure to carefully support Jimin's body with his strong yet tender hold.

As he settled them onto the sofa, Jungkook maintained his kind gaze upon Jimin's face, silently communicating his loving care and devotion in this delicate moment.