025. i usually don't care

Start from the beginning

"you're cute," he whispered, placed his hand on her lower chin as his thumb slowly ran across her cheek then leaning in and placing a kiss on her lips. "i've waited so long to do that."

"you're cute!"

"thank you," he chuckled, throwing his arm around her shoulder and leading her over towards the kitchen. "food is ready, you took your time to get here."

"i was talkin' to dani," she explained, leaning against the counter top as she watched him grab out dishes. "he's was lookin' good for that cute girl i hooked him up on a date with."

"you planning their date makes sense," he slightly laughed.

"why do you say that?"

"why did you plan it for him?" he switched it back on her, raising a brow.

"cause he's bad at dating.." she narrowed her eyes at him in confusion.

"exactly."

"mh," liberty softly hummed. "well he's done most the talking with her since friday, i helped him out a little, but mostly him."

"oh so that's who you've been texting instead of me?"

"shut up," she subtly shook her head.

".. hope this doesn't taste bad, i may have burnt it a little," he laughed as he handed her a plate, grabbing utensils for the both of them and then heading over to the dining table.

"i don't mind, i burn my food all the time. especially chicken cause i'm scared of getting sick."

"valid."

"..is your sister home?" she lowered her tone slightly as he looked at her with a slight confused tone.

"yeah, ava and her boyfriend are in her room. why's that?"

"um.. i- earlier.." her eyes closely watched his movement as she struggled to find the right words.

"do you wanna eat first then we can go to my room and talk about it?" he more so suggested, receiving a quick nod in response from her. "okay, let's do it."

the time spent eating dinner was relatively quiet, liberty now feeling slightly awkward sitting there with just him but would but he tried his best to not have it be that way, asking about what she's been up to lately since it was something they didn't have time for earlier that day.

and once done and they cleaned up, the two went to his room. sitting down on his bed, jack watched her for a second as she fiddled with her fingers — unsure on what to say.

"that wasn't me this morning," liberty blurted out, looking at him for a second before back at her hands. "i just- i'm.. about to get my period.. like tomorrow probably.. so i've been.. really.. horny... i usually don't care about having sex.."

"oh.. okay," he nodded, only saying his response with a slight hesitation because he was more taken back by her saying it somewhat openly not so much what she said.

"but like i'm easy, i'll usually be down if someone's wanting it, like i don't mind, i know how guys get- but never at work again, that was stupid."

"lil," he grabbed her hand, gently rubbing his thumb against it. "i've been single for like ever now, i'm sure i can deal with myself when i need to," he chuckled.

"oh-kay.." she softly nodded, grabbing the bag she had prior placed on the ground and pulling it up to the bed. "um.. i brought.. plan b earlier but i've never taken it before and i don't like swallowing pills and i wasn't going to take it at daniel's, that wouldn't have gone down well.."