Chapter 9 Part 2: Royal Navy II

Start from the beginning

It looks very peaceful like a place in Japan.

Looking outside the window and the town below, This academy was built so high up for whatever reason.

Then, Around the corner, They all saw a group of girls doing something.

There were like, about 10 of them and... It's like there is some kind of fight going on.

They all wear what seem to be the same uniform so they must be the students of this academy.

There was 1 girl on the floor, and 1 stood between that girl and the other 8 girls while shouting something.

"What the heck going on here...?" Admiral Fraser says.

They walk in a little closer, It seems like none of them are seeing them.

"You think bullying my sister is fun!?" The girl with wings and short blue hair shouts while standing and protecting the girl on the floor.

Raymond immediately recognized that it was the same blue-haired girl he met before, But, Younger...?

Her hair is also seem to be darker.

(AI Generate DALL-E 3, Umi is left, Uko is right)

"That what she deserver! Why do you even protect her, Umi?" One girl says.

"That freak is so weak, Why even bother to protect her" Another girl shouts.

"If you want to bully my sister then you have to get past me first!" The blue-haired girl who was named "Umi" shouts.

"You think because you can see the future and you gonna win against us all?" One of the girls says.

"Bring it on then!" Umi shouts.

Then some of those girls started charging towards Umi and the fight broke out.

Raymond, Audrey, And Admiral Fraser watch the whole fight happening in front of them.

"Seem to be a friendship problem..." Raymond says.

"Seem like we can't do anything about it, Since they can't see us at all," Admiral Fraser said.

Umi fights to protect her sister, But she can't fight them all.

In the end, She falls to the ground and can't continue the fight.

But she was able to make 2 of them injuries out of 6 girls that she fought.

"What now Umi? Your ability not working now?" One of the girls says.

"In the end, You're still weak just like your sister over there," Another girl says.

Uko, Umi's little sister hugs her sister tightly while crying, Umi tries to stand up.

"Eris-sama, Should we knock her out now?" One girl says.

"Go ahead," The light purple-haired girl says