chapter 3

The rest of the road was calm. No handsome but stupid and disrespectful guy. Kinda wish he wasn't disrespectful, he was so pretty; tanned, with freckles and hazel eyes.
PERFECT.
But what if he was disrespectful bc he found me cute? Boys logic is so useless in my life but I'm single this summer so why not. Also Argentina has lots of good-looking boys and girls. I might actually become lesbian😜
JOKES GUYS.
Anyways, I feel a Lil bit upset about what happened with rockie( we're gonna name him like that, imma not repeat myself by saying the handsome guy). I feel like I should've punched his ass until blood runs out of his genital parts. So yeah.
We got off the plane at like, 1pm, and we went to eat something. My mom doesn't trust what they serve on the plane so we got subway for everyone. After that, my mom went to the nearest hotel and booked a reservation. She fkn booked a reservation when we got here. Hopefully, there was 2 bedrooms left. My little sister and my mom are gonna sleep in one, and my older sisters and I in the other. It's fair, and since my little sister is too kind to say a word, we split up and we went to bed. I was too excited for tmrrw bc of all the activities we're gonna do. I love being with my family, really. It feels like your friends, but more. I really don't know how to say it, but u get me!!!
The next morning, I woke up early to do my skincare, my makeup and choose my outfit for the day. I wore a light brown top with a beige cargo pant and beige airforce. I did a cute hairstyle for my hair that I saw on pinterest and began to scroll on tiktok, hoping for my sisters or my mom to wake up and to start the day. 30mins later, my mom came to the room to wake us up.
Seriously?!