chapter 1 ( dont judge, english isnt my first langusge)

I was like super shocked when my mom told me that we were going on a trip. I thought about it the whole week and couldn't sleep the night before it. I was so excited to go to a new country, especially a country like Argentina. There are many cool girls from there, I wonder if i could make new friends. Boys aren't that bad too. I packed my things quickly and i sat on my bed, thinking about Jean. He was my boyfriend. Well, he's more like an ex now, I don't know why I loved him in the first place, it's just that he made me feel something no boys ever did and i think no one ever will.
My mom came into my room ( well I share it with my 2 sisters so basically it's not mine but that isn't important)
Mom: so honey, aren't you excited, it's the last morning you're spending here before going. And I think it's time, the plane won't wait for us.
Obvi, I don't really have a good good relationship with my mom but, yk I'm respectful and kind and I think that's the bare minimum. She doesn't even try, she talks to me as if I'm her employee and leaves. That's not important tho, i never was close to my mom and it's not affecting me. My dad left us when I was 3. He said he couldn't deal with have 4 daughters ( I have 2 big sisters and my little sister was born when I was 3). He's useless anyway, I made my life perfect without him and it's not like I need any kind of help.
I carry my bags and suitcases in the taxi, and in less than a minute, we were heading to the airport.