Sun Shi Min saw the bits and pieces of paper scattered across the room and was stunned for a long while. Then, he started crying heavily.

Err, he's crying?

At this moment, Luo Huai Yuan hurriedly walked over, his forehead covered in sweat.

Seeing Yan Yan, he revealed a pleased expression and went over. The pleased expression remained for an instant until he saw the situation. It then became awkward and solemn. He leaned over and said quietly: "Ah Yan, don't be angry. Adjutant Sun doesn't actually have ill intentions. He's just socially inept due to his brain being filled with books."

Yan Yan harrumphed and ignored him.

Sun Shi Min came over crying and grabbed the Yun Prince, "Highness, take a look! Take a look! The consort is truly too excessive. These actions are not something a woman should be doing. How should a woman behave? A woman should should stay at home, assist her husband and educate her children....."

Yan Yan glared at him, "You're still going on? Wanna test whether the whip will land on you this time!?"

The Yun Prince smiled fawningly at his consort and pulled Sun Shi Min to the side, "Speak a little less. This humble prince's consort has a short temper. Everyone knows this. If she really hits you, this humble prince cannot stop her."

Sun Shi Min had wanted someone to mediate for him. Unexpectedly, the Yun Prince was only for show and wasn't any use. A grand six-foot tall man actually had no way of dealing with his wife.

He stamped his foot and howled to the heavens: "This elder is going to report to his majesty! This elder is going to report to his majesty!"

Yan Yan idly gave him a glance: "Hurry up and go. Tell him this consort hit you. Let's see if royal father will be biased towards his daughter-in-law or an old man like you!"

Being called old man repeatedly made Sun Shi Min's face turn the color of pig liver. He spun in circles on the spot and cried to the heavens again: "What a disgrace to society. This elder has no face to live anymore. Might as well die and be done with it!"

After speaking, he charged over at the wall. Luo Huai Yuan grabbed his sleeve and continuously consoled him.

Yan Yan continued to fan the flames on the side: "That wall won't do. It's made of wood. Choose this spot. That wall is a little harder. Don't worry. After you die, thie consort will personally write a letter of apology. However, royal father probably won't do anything to a woman like me. It's too bad this consort is an insensible woman!"

In the end, Sun Shi Min didn't ram the wall. The Yun Consort's words were truly too infuriating. Death could be a trivial or heavy affair. How could he let a woman spur him on to his death? It would be a useless death at that. Along with the Yun Prince and several minor officials persuading him on the side, Sun Shi Min trembled in anger but also had some excuse to step down.

Because of this matter, the Yun Consort's name was spread.

Not only did everyone in the Yun Prince Estate know of her, she even became known throughout the province. Everyone said the Yun Consort shouldn't be provoked. She was extremely skilled in martial arts and her status was also high. Furthermore, she was an extremely unruly and headstrong woman. She really shouldn't be provoked.

She could use her identity to suppress you to death. If that didn't work, she would kill you outright. She's part of the royal family and her husband had authority over life and death within the vassal sate.

It really wasn't a big deal if she killed someone. Even if they reported it to his majesty, would he punish his own daughter-in-law? Even if he did discipline her for appearances, you'd be dead. Would that be worth it?