Childhood bestfriend

Start from the beginning

"What! I'm serious. You don't talk to anyone! It's fine if you don't want a 'boyfriend' just yet but at least make another friend. You know I'm always here for you and now I'm gonna need you to do me a favor and find a man." She said scarily serious.

I couldn't argue because I knew she was right. She was technically the only friend I had in this school, no one really talked to me and I didn't talk to anyone- which I had no problem with by the way. I guess she was just concerned for me like a good friend would do but sometimes I don't like talking to people. It was scary.

"Alright class settle down!"...

Time skip

Supposedly, the new guy is coming right before lunch and just to my luck, he's in almost all of my classes. Kally is gonna have a field day with that one...

While I was doodling on my paper in the middle of my class before lunch, our door opened and the principal came in. He whispered something to our teacher and she nodded understandingly. The principal nodded his head at the door and someone came inside- holy fuck!

A gorgeous man came inside. He was tall and his skin color was tan. He had curly dark brown hair that went down to his shoulder and earrings on. His pants were a little baggy and he had a graphic T on with a grey jacket over it, hiding his definitely buff arms that I wish weren't hidden so I could- woah calm down!

I was biting my lip while zoning out looking at him. I saw his eyes scanning the classroom and when we locked eyes I was snapped out of my trance and blushed, putting my head down.

"Why don't you introduce yourself hm?" The teacher said with a soft smile.

"I'm Hayden, I just moved back here from Georgia, I'm glad to be back in my hometown." He grinned and- oh my fucking gosh he has dimples!

"That's sweet Hayden, how about you take a seat in front of Jess in the back over there. Sorry I had to sit you in the back, it's the only open seat." She said apologetically but he said it was fine. "Jess, can you raise your hand for me so he knows where to sit?" I blushed and nodded, raising my hand, receiving a smile flash at me from Hayden.

Thinking about it now... Hayden sounded like a pretty familiar name. I couldn't quite put my finger on why it was familiar but I knew it was. His face looked like I knew him in some way but it just wouldn't click.

Hayden walked down the row I was seated in and sat where he was told to.

Class began so I started scribbling down notes and doodling again. I was in my own world until someone was lightly tapping on my desk. I lifted my head and saw Hayden staring right at me with a small smirk.

"Yes?" I asked trying not to sound too nervous. Wait, why was I nervous? He was just a new kid who just so happens to be scorching hot.

"Can I borrow a pencil? Didn't really come prepared for today."

Fuck- I don't know if I have one. I really hope I do. I never gave a pencil to anyone if I had any extra ones because they should've already had one if they've been in school for basically their whole life! But I don't know why I wanted to give him this pencil.

I nodded and searched through my bag, hoping a pencil would pop up.

Well, one did but it was a pink glittery one with some bite marks on it. I remember I used this pencil and bit in it if I was anxious about something. I'd totally be embarrassed if I gave this to him.

"Sorry uh- I don't have one... Try asking Ms. William, she probably has one" I told him with a nervous smile.

I was getting ready to continue with notes until he spoke up again. "I just saw you pick one out of your bag and put it back, did I not?" He says with a smirk while I blush since he caught me. "Ya know, if you didn't wanna give me one you could've just said so." Of course I wanted to give him one! But just not that one...