Childhood bestfriend

Smut & Fluff

This won't be exactly like it says in the pic above but it's something like that, enjoy!
__________________________________

Third person POV

"Jess come downstairs, Hayden's here!" His mom called from the floor below.

Jess dropped all of his toys and ran to his bedroom door.

"Coming mama!" He opened the door and ran down the stairs, almost tripping from how clumsy he was. When he made it downstairs he saw Hayden and his mom. Hayden looked at him, a huge smile coming up on Jess's face. Jess ran to Hayden and gave him a tight hug. Hayden hugged back but not as enthusiastically. The shorter boy looked up at Hayden, noticing how down he looked- why was he sad? He looked around the room and saw Hayden's mom frowning and his mom too. "What's wrong guys?"

"Jessie hun... Hayden and his mom are moving out of state-" His mom continued to explain but Jess tuned her out after hearing the first part. He froze and his eyes stared at the floor with tears pricking at them. What was going on...? Hayden? Moving forever? Leaving... Him? "Jess baby are you alright?" His mom tried comforting but Jess pushed her off and he finally looked up.

"Y-your leaving me...?" He turned to Hayden and saw he also had tears in his eyes while gripping onto his mother's shirt. Hayden couldn't look Jess in his teary eyes so he just nodded and looked down.

It felt like his whole world just shattered in a matter of minutes. His best friend was leaving him, forever! He now started to sob, not looking at anyone. "Fine..." He sniffed and turned his back to walk up the stairs as Hayden's voice tried to get him to stay.

"J-Jess please! It's not like I have a choice!"  Jess could hear how he broke into tears from the slight voice cracks but still- he left back upstairs.

That happened 9 years ago. Jess forgot many memories he had with Hayden since they were only in the 3rd grade. Sure he thought about him from time to time but never that deeply.

Jess was now a senior in high school and focused on his studies. He had another best friend named Kally, she was amazing and they adored each other. Jess came out as gay to his mom and Kally and they both openly accepted him.

He now wore glasses and grew his fluffy brown hair out. He wasn't built but his body was toned and adorable to say the least. The school year has just begun and now he only has this last year to go.

Jess's POV

"Omg have you heard? There's gonna be a new kid!"

"I heard he's an ugly nerd."

"I heard he's fine and all the girls at his old school wanted him"

"How do you guys even know it's a boy?!"

Gossip, gossip, gossip. That's all people ever did at this school. At least I got a little something from it. New kid...

I shut my locker and jumped back when Kally's face was right in front of me when I closed it.

"Jesus fuck Kally! You seriously need to stop doing that, I'm gonna have a heart attack one day." I frowned playfully and she giggled while we began walking to our first hour.

"Soooo~ I heard there's a new kid- possibly a boy. Not too sure on what he looks like but if he's hot you should totally talk to him!"

I groaned and sat in my seat when we entered the class. "Oh come on Kal not you too..."