The 'emo' boy

Smut!
_______________________________

Malin hated parties.

His old college friends convinced him to come to one, Malin of course said no but this was going to be one of his first ever actual parties he would go to.

Convincing Malin wasn't hard at all, all they had to say was "There's gonna be some hot guys there" and that was enough for him to be in his bathroom fixing his hair and straightening out his clothes.

He wore a white crop top, a white skirt with pink stripes, a star belt added to it, and white leggings. He fluffed out his hair more and put on mascara, a little blush, lip gloss, and a tad bit of eyeliner. When he looked in the mirror he exhaled and smiled.

He looked hot.

Malin's phone vibrated, alerting him that his Uber was there. He grabbed his keys that went to his apartment and put on his pair of white mid-calf boots. He picked up his small bookbag with a bear keychain on it, walked outside, and made it to his Uber, telling him the address of the party and settling in before pulling off.
___________________________

Malin regretted saying yes to this party.

There were people scattered all across the front lawn, the front door was open so you could see not even half of the people inside. The brown-haired male gulped before paying his Uber driver and getting out of the car, heading towards the house that was more than likely going to get a noise complaint in an hour or two.

Malin walked into the house, immediately getting hit with the stench of must, alcohol, and probably sex. He grimaced at the smell and then felt a hand grab his shoulder and turn him around.

"Malin! You made it!" His friend who invited him, Derek, shouted in his ear. Malin cringed but smiled and nodded.

"I didn't have much of a choice huh?" Malin replied, his accent barely picking up because of the music. Derek scoffed before he patted Malin on the back and looked over to a group of boys, Malin recognizing some like Harry, Dan, and some others he didn't quite know.

"Well get yourself a drink and have fun! Don't get yourself into trouble." Derek grinned and started to walk over to the group he was eyeing. Harry blushed when Derek waved and said something Malin couldn't hear. He knew Derek and Harry had something going on but no one dared to question it. Malin shrugged and made his way to the kitchen. He didn't plan on drinking so he got himself a cup, poured some fruit punch into it, and drank that. He scanned the crowd of people, trying to find anyone interesting but most of the guys looked like dickheads who were drunk out of their minds or were just making out with a random girl. Totally not his type.

Malin sighed and went to pour some more fruit punch into his cup but before he could turn around, his eyes landed on a taller guy who didn't look drunk out of their mind or making out with a random girl.

The guy had on a black long-sleeved shirt, baggy black cargo pants, silver chains around his neck, rings on both of his hands along with a tattoo, a pair of black Jordan 1s, and his hair was jet black. He was also about 6'5, so much taller than Malin since he was 5'5.

Now that was Malin's type.

Malin knew he wasn't going to go up and speak to the mysterious man but he was going to ask questions about him.

"Hey, Derek?" Malin made his way over to the long-haired male who was surprisingly alone in the living room.

"Hm?" Derek turned around, he was tipsy but Malin didn't question it.

"Who's that guy in the kitchen wearing all black?" Derek raised his eyebrow, confused about who the shorter was talking about. "The tall guy? With lots of jewellery on?" Derek perked up, finally understanding who he was talking about.