Mutt.

Peeta Mellark is a mutt made by the rebels. He wants to hurt me. He hates me. He pretended to be in love with me to try to win the hunger games. Peeta hates me. He tried to kill me. He is going to kill me. He killed my sister. He hated me. He's going to hurt me. I love him. He cares for me. No, that's incorrect. That's what they want me to think. I am constrained to my bed. Not my bed, a bed. I have only been seeing nurses. But today someone else is here to see me.

"He's here Miss y/n." One of the nurses say. A boy walks in. Gale. Gale has come to see me. He is my friend. He was Katniss Everdeens boyfriend before she was killed for hunting. "Hello Gale" I say. I'm not sure if he is Peetas friend. I hope not. "Hey y/n..." he smiles softly. "How've you been?" He asks tentatively. I wonder why. "I'm alright. I feel funny. Like my senses are dulled. They tell me it's from trackerjacker venom." I respond. "Do you know why you're here?" He asks. "...I survived the Hunger Games. The capitol took me. I was abused. The people here have tried to fix me and make me better. I am better now." I say, slow and choppy. Speaking was not allowed except for interviews, so I'm still getting used to it again. "You are a part of the rebellion against the capitol now. You are one of the re-" I know why he is acting like this. "He sent you. He sent you didn't he. DIDNT HE? DID HE SEND YOU? YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF HIM GALE YOU HAVE TO. HE IS GOING TO KILL ME. HE HATES ME. HE-HE-HE IS GOING TO KILL ME, HE WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO LOVE ME FOR THE G-" something pinches my arm, I feel faint. I look at Gale. He looks back at me. Then I see black.

🧶Peeta's pov🧶

I see her flinch. I see her begin to yell and trash about, that is not my y/n. That is the capitals creation in her body. A nurse rushes in a stabs her  with a needle, she passes out after that. Gale comes back into the hallway. "They messed her up Peeta. She's scared of you. Crazy scared." He walks away. How do you recover from hearing that. The love of your life, hates you. I guess I just have to wait it out.

🎀y/n pov🎀

It's been three weeks since my first visit. I've seen almost everyone exist him. I hate him. I hope I never see him. "Miss y/n!" My favorite nurse calls out. "We have another visitor for you" she looks nervous. "Okay, thank you" I say. I see why. I see him. I see his grown out hair. I see his strong body. I see his eyes. I can not move. I can not think. Then I can do both. I feel such rage. I let out a scream. I rip out my IV and all the other cords, the restraints they have me in are too big for my body. I slip my way out. "Get him out of there!" I hear Haymitch yell. I jump at him, ready to attack. But to my surprise I am trapped. His arms are holding me to him. I kick around. I scream. "Y/n." I hear him saying over and over again, I rip away at last but he's on my again. I am pinned down to the white floor of this awful room. I feel everything spinning. I am gone.

When I wake up again my head is pounding. The nurse comes in. "Y/n, if you feel up to it, you may go to your room now." She says. "O-okay" I say. I am helped back into my new room. I lie down and fall asleep. I dream of what happened in the arena, I dream of Rue, of Cato, of Clove, the fox girl. Also of Peeta. Peeta is kind. Peeta cares for me. He loves me. I jolt up sweating. "Peeta" I whisper I run down the hallway searching for his name of a door Peeta Mellark 

I turn the handle and push the door open. He turns his head to me. "Y-y/n?" He says. "Peeta!" An embrace so full of longing, love, and pain is had. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Peeta. I'm so sorry-" I gasp for air. "Sh..shh shh shh" he holds me closer. I burry my face in his chest.             "You loved me enough to beat the capital's torture." He says. "I love you so much y/n. Don't ever leave me again..please" he whispers.

The end!