Bread Baking and Flashbacks.

🎀y/n pov🎀

I knead the dough just like my fiancé Peeta has taught me. After we survived the Hunger Games we had so much time on our hands he taught me each and every recipe he could. Now he across the kitchen island icing some cookies we made for the people of district twelve. I watch his face as he finishes up the last one. He goes from concentrated to relived to neutral in a few seconds. His face always reflects how his heart is feeling. 

I noticed that at the reaping. They drew his name and he looked absolutely terrified, he looked as if his good looks, strong arms, and charm wouldn't help him at all. But then, he looked at me. The look on his face rather than being detest, rage, or fear...was empathy. He felt bad for me. Peeta Mellark the boy tribute from district twelve in the 74th hunger games, felt bad for not for himself, but for me. I start to think about those games. I think about Cato on top of me, pinning me to the ground and screaming at me after I had stolen his weapons. He started to beat me. My face first, then once I could barely see him he pounded my ribs. Then he.. "y/n? Y/n? Are you alright? Y/n?" I hear Peeta but I'm still feeling this nightmare ripple my scenes of reality. I can feel my face being pounded, I can feel a rib breaking..then I feel arms on me. Not Cato's arms trying to kill me, but warm arms. Strong, yet not rough arms. Peeta's arms. I open my eyes and see Peetas soft blue eyes on mine. His hands are on my shoulders. "Y/n?" He whispers tentatively. "I'm sorry." I say. I know it scares him when this happens. This happens to him to, so he knows how it feels. He pulls me into a tight hug. "Gosh, you scared me y/n..." I put my head into the crook of his shoulder. "Real or not real?" I croak out. "Real before. Not real now."                                     "Okay." I whisper to him. "You wanna help me finish this loaf?" He asks in a sweet tone. "Of course I do!" I giggle. He stands behind me and helps me knead.

  THE ENDDDDD

Let me know what you guys what next!!

Peeta Mellark x ReaderрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ