🍋~𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 ~🍋

Start from the beginning

"We'll I'll see you later at the shop (n/n)!" He commented as i handed him the stuff and he left.

Dk glared at him seeing him walk away.

"You think he's funnier and cooler?" Dk said putting his attention to me .

He looked quite mad or bothered by something.

"Well not really,im just saying he's great!" I replied unsure what he meant by it.

We headed back to his place but he was quiet,their wasn't no jokes along the way.

Especially after seeing that ape fall from the banana,he had no reaction,he seemed spaced out.

I sat on his bed confused why he was acting differently.

"Do you really think he's funnier?" He muttered as i focused my attention to him.

"What? Why are you asking such a silly question?" I said giving him a slight smile of confusion.

I was to busy thinking what he could mean i didn't focus on the present and reality.

I was brought back to it when i felt a hot breathe close to me.

"(Y/n)" i heard before seeing how close dk was to my face making me heat up.

"Uhm.. y-yes?" I cringed at my own stutter.

"I don't like the idea of him hanging with you, i don't like the idea of him making you laugh neither do i like anyone making you smile" he admitted not backing away from me ,i tried to steady my breathing over the feeling of being nervous.

"I don't want you hanging out with him at all" he admitted once more but with a demanding tone.

"..may i ask why?" I said as he made eye contact.

"Isn't obvious (y/n)?? Im in love with you" he revealed the reason he was acting like this , he backed away now as if that wasn't suppose to been said.

I smiled lightly as i saw him turning away in possible embarrassment.

"So jealous over another guy that makes me smile?~" i teased him as he looked back.

"Im not jealous" he muttered the lie.

"Don't worry dk, i like you too" i said getting up from my bed and saw how i had caught his full attention.

I pulled his tie and pulled him into a small kiss.

I could feel him tense up at the interaction,his eyes widened in the process but he soften up and closed his eyes slowly pushing back closer.

After a bit we both let go to take a few breaths and both of us made eye contact.

"Do you wanna?" He asked as i nodded knowing what exactly he meant by that.

"I'll be gentle, I promise" he said as i nodded once more unsure how to response,all i knew was that i was wanting the desire we both craved.

He position himself near my legs as he kissed me once more ,i accepted his passionate kiss as he slowly removed my clothes til my whole body was exposed to him.

He stared at my body , seeming to enjoy the view as my face went red, this was the first time i showed anyone one my body.

"Your beautiful"  he said as i smiled lightly.

"Thanks dk..it means a lot" i said pecking his cheek then he let out a deep breath .

"I- um.. okay let's do this?" He said as i nodded and chuckled at his semi nervous state as he placed a condom on, luckily big enough for his size.

I held my breath not sure what to feel but dk reassured me once more that he would be gentle as possible,he even applied lube .

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist as he slowly began to enter my pussy i let out a sqeal at the painful ish feeling.

"Are you alright? We can stop" he said as i sighed.

"Yes im okay, just continue, I'll tell you if it starts getting overwhelming or bad?"i said letting the tear run down from my cheek as he entered me fully, making me feel full and stretched out,he wiped my tears away as he slowly thrusted in me.

He made small comments, being serious and caring about his movements ,the pain slowly turned into pleasure as i let out moans instead of groans , i could feel dk get harder by the noises and the way i moaned his name .

"Ngh~ ah~ dk go faster im getting getting closer~" i moaned out as he smirked and began to thrust deeper and faster , stretching me by every thrust.

After a few more i felt the knot in my stomach die down as i reached my climax ,few minutes after dk dif as well ,both of us letting out shaky breaths.

"Does this make us official (y/n)?" He said pulling out and throwing away the condom then laying down next to me .

"Yes dk" i chuckled kissing him and placed my hand on his chest snuggling him.

"..i love you (y/n)" he whispered as he started closing his eyes due to tiredness.

"Goodnight dk ,i love you too " i said closing my eyes as well , letting myself fall asleep in his arms.

_________

I'll continue the chapters in a day or two