6

Mario's Pov-

"Sweet stuff?!" I shouted as i saw dk's face expression quickly changed with realization making him nearly choke on his ice cream.

"I was talking to the ice cream! ...And no offense to your sister she is lovely as well! No feelings to her,eew, like no way! Why would I?!" He said very quickly as peach gasped quietly as if she just discovered something.

(Y/n) just shrugged it off as always and continued to drink her soda and looking outside.

Peach pulled me away to somewhere private, she had a wide smile on her face.

By private I meant we were outside the building in an Alleyway nearby.

"Mario..i know you may not be a big fan of dk.. but I'm pretty sure he likes (y/n),we should help him!!" She giggled at the thought of both of them.

"Mm let me think about it.. no" i replied as peach rolled her eyes.

"C'mon! It'll be good! plus look at the way your sister looks and acts around dk..sure dk and you had a bad history but love is love and if your sister is in love with him we should help them get together" she squealed as we saw (y/n) and dk laughing and fooling around.

It was nice to see her smile that's for sure..and i would never let her be alone.

I sighed as i looked at peach.

"Fine but if he breaks her heart i won't hesitate to eat a mushroom to get him"  i said as peach just smiled and hugged me.

.

Time skip

.

Your pov-

"This place is actually quite nice" i said looking around my eyes shining with the lights.

"Yea..i thought your brother and peach would be here ,that's weird" dk replied looking around as well.

"Woah look it how shiny that ride is!" I said looking at the ferris wheel.

"That sure is shiny" dk replied standing next to me but I didn't really mind.

"No offense but you seem too big for any of the good rides"  i said as dk fakely got offended.

"HOW DARE YOU..okay yes i am" he said as i laughed a bit causing him to laugh as well.

"..how about we play the games?" He suggested as i nodded and we both headed there.

"Hello? Anyone working in this?" I said as someone started to approach.

"Sorry i was just rearranging the prize's" the female said.

"It's alright" i said handing her 10 dollars and she gave me then balls.

5 for me and 5 for dk.
We made a deal..if dk won he would boss me around and if i won he will have to ..buy me something to eat for a week