4

This is short

Your pov

Well this is not expected.

There was a bit of mix of Brooklyn and the other world.

Well more like the other world crashing here.

I saw as the land dropped and crashed and Bowser was present clearly angered at Mario.

Upset that Mario ruined the wedding.

I saw as Mario was thrown across the place.

I had to do something but what? 
I then saw the others ,toad, dk and peach went on attacking Bowser.

I joined them not caring if i get hurt.

After a bit i saw Mario come out of the restaurant as i was about to attack Bowser but i got hit by something tossing me a bit back.

Mario stood up with all his confidence..i mean he was the bravest one out of me and Luigi..i was just a fighter..not so brave but i just fought if needed and from fear.

It was now up to Mario and Bowser,peach kicked the star yelling for Mario to grab it.

Bowser shot his fire out of his mouth,wow not what i was expecting.

I thought he hit Mario but i then saw something stopping from hitting him.

Luigi...he gathered himself and grabbed a manhole covering and stopped it .

I couldn't really see much since i felt weak ,my vision was becoming blurry , i couldn't really say anything.
.
.
"Nothing can hurt us as long as we are together" Luigi said giving Mario a smile Luigi and him kept on pushing then they let go.

Long story short they ended up beating Bowser shrinking him with a mushroom and trapping him.

Everyone was cheering together til dk noticed someone was missing ,that being (y/n)

"Wheres (y/n)?" He said worriedly but then acted like he didn't care when he got looks.

Everyone turned around and searched for her but nothing.

All they heard was a small Bowser laugh.

"Well looks like Koopa General followed my order" he laughed once more as everyone turned towards him.

Dk shook the glass

"Where is she?!" He said as Bowser grabbed on to his head due to the dizziness.

"With the general of the koopa troops, couldn't care less ,he got all lovey dovey with that girl" he said disgusted.

Mario didn't think about it twice and left once more with luigi and dk back to the other world, their best guess was he must be hiding her back there.

.

.

The story still isn't at a end...we still need dk and (y/n) together right?

See you later

I'll write later ,i promise!

Edit: you can see i changed the plot , instead of the old happy ending

:]

This will result dk being worrying