xxv. 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

REAL LIFE!gina

REAL LIFE!
gina

QUIETLY, Gina slipped through the already closed door of thd theatre and began to make her way down the steps. From her E-mails, she had found out that she'd be seated in the fifth row from the bottom. So that's where she was headed now.
Gina didn't need to look up her seat. It would be quiet easy to find as everyone was already in their seats. She was she only one missing.

Arriving in the fifth row, she made her way through, excuising herself in hushed whispers as not to disturb the people around her, considering that the screen was currently showing the logos of the studios that had produced the film. Finally, Gina spotted an empty seat.
In the dark, shs could only make out that she was seated between two brunettes; one man and one woman.

"I'm sorry," she excused herself as she sat down.
"Gina? Is that you?" The man next to her asked. The girl in question turned her head to look at him. It was too dark to make out any facial structures, but then the bright Lionsgate logo illuminated the room. It was Tom.
Gina smiled. "Hi, yeah, it's me," she whispered.
"I thought you wouldn't make it..."

"Well, I did say that you should never underestimate Gina Alice Blair." Gina send Tom a smirk, and then immersed herself in the movie.
Even though she wasn't looking, she knew Tom was staring at her for the first few minutes with his usual intense gaze, as if trying to graps that she was actually here, sitting right next to him.

✭✭✭

IT HAD BEEN ALMOST TWO AND A HALF HOURS NOW, but Gina still couldn't take her eyes away from the screen. She cringed a little bit at Snow's outburst in the woods, but in thd blink of an eye, he was back in the Capitol, and the credits started rolling. And the tears started rolling.

Tom placed a hand on her thigh, making her look at him.
"Are you okay?"
Gina shook her head, and out of instinct, Tom engulfed her in a hug. It was a little bit awkward, across the seats, but she immediately felt better nonetheless.
"That's actually my song," she whispered into his neck, hoping desperately that she wasn't ruining his suir right now.
"My song. My own song that I wrote and recorded in my bedroom is actually in a movie. A movie. It's the prequel to the movies I was in when I was a kid. Tom," she took a breath against the back of his neck. Goosebumps spread across Tom's body. "Tom," she began again, "this is so full circle moment."