GAN X TITAN - Strange night..🫗

SMUTT WARNING ⚠️

-

Titan drank up the whole champagne bottle like if there was no tomorrow. Callisto, Europa, and the rest were cheering on for him to drink the whole bottle. Which he did in a few seconds..

When Titan finished, he placed the empty bottle on the table. God, he was about to knock himself out.

Ganymede then sat next to him and placed him another bottle, but alcohol this time. Titan raised his brow a bit, but he didn't care. He just drank it all.

After hours passed, everyone was parting still expect for Titan. He was completely knocked out laying on the couch asleep, luna would've helped his ass until Ganymede came up to Titan and patted his back to wake him up.

Titan did wake up a little, he mumbled. Not knowing what was going on. "Hey.. mind helpin' me out a bit.." said Ganymede. Titan nodded. He thought he needed simple help. He stood up from the couch. But when he walked, he immediately tripped and fell on the ground.

Ganymede looked at Titan, who was on the floor and helped him get up. But then he stayed beside him to help him walk upstairs and up the latter to the attic..

The attic was clean, but it was messy. Ganymede knew it was his opportunity. It was his house and his party. The music was blasting, so who would hear them?

"SOoo.. WhAt do yoU need HelP on..?" Titan said drunkenly, leaning against the wall since he's about to fall back down.

Ganymede walked up in front of him. He blushed and hesitated for a moment.. until he leaned in and kissed Titan passionately.

Titan was drunk, so it was obvious he would kiss him back. Ganymede pushed Titan against the wall, connecting each others bodies together.

Soon, their kiss became even deeper, Ganymede reached his hand under Titans shirt, immediately touching his chest and lower abdomen. Which made Titan flinch and slightly moan during the kiss.

Gan took off Titans' shirt, leaving him shirtless.. he looked at Titans' body and imagined how it would when he put his own marks on him. Honestly, this made Ganymede have a hard boner on his crotch.

Titan saw his HUGE boner. It made him blush drunkenly.. He pushed Ganymede onto the floor and sat on top of him, Gan just looked at Titan with a raised eyebrow.

Since Titan also had a boner, he rubs himself against Gan's hard boner. Ganymede bites his lip, containing his own moans. Meanwhile, Titan slightly whimpers from the good feeling he's having.

Titan then unzips Gans pants, and you could see his member leaking pre-cum under his boxers. This kind of embarrassed Gan, but Titan didn't give a darn. He took off his own pants and boxers, revealing his also hard member.

Titan then took off Gans Boxers, a member that's actually larger than Titan's sprang up.. Titan was so curious that he teased Gan by placing his finger on his member, tracing the vines around the large cock.

Gan looked at Titan. He was so impatient.. it was cute that Titan was curious about his own member, but he wanted to be inside of him already-

Gan then sat up and grabbed Titan by the hips, pulling him closer and slamming inside of him. Titan yelped and moaned loudly, Gan then stayed in that position. Awaiting for Titan to get comfortable.

Meanwhile, he was waiting for Titan. He could feel how warm his member was. He could stay inside of him forever...
When Gan saw that Titan was ready, he started to move. Thrusting in slowly in and out..

"Mmh..~ Ganymede..harder, please.." Titan said, meanwhile his moans were actually interrupted by his hiccups.

Gan started thrusting more deep and harder inside of Titan, groaning softly. Titan was so tight- but warm inside..

Titan moaned even more, begging Ganymede for more and more. Gan accepted his requests. You could hear skin slapping across the attic but interrupted by the blasting music from the living room. Nobody could hear them.

"AH!~ GAN-YMEDE!~.." Titan then felt a strong sensation of pleasure across his body when Ganymede thrusted deep inside of him. He was drooling, and he couldn't keep himself shut. He moaned nonstop.

Ganymede knew he hit Titans' main spot. He started thrusting in the same position nonstop. He was basically violating it, but with pleasure..

Titan started crying, he was feeling so much pleasure.. he even felt the need to release cum. Gan also had the need to, so he paused for a moment and made Titan lean against the wall, changing their position into something better. He then grabbed Titan's hips and thrusted again, but this time able to go even deeper. Which sent Titan into a moaning mess.

He grabbed Titans hair tightly, He made soft grunts.

After a few minutes, Gans thrusts started to get sloppier, and then thrusted deep inside, releasing his semen inside of Titan. Both of them moaned at the same time, and Titan released after Gan did..

They just stood there, breathing heavily. Gan then finally let go of Titans hair.. he still had his member inside of Titan, so he took it out. Which made Titan do a small moan, but you could see semen coming out of Titans back.

(During the party, Europa was trying to find Ganymede all over the place, she even called him multiple times- but never responded. She just gave up and thought he went to buy something, she just went to Callisto and talked to her.)

THE END!!