Just relaxing and crying.

Jaxs POV:

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

I somehow forgot that Doll face and the Jester were in front of me when I said that, because now I had to defend what I said by saying,"They just had a panic attack. So I'm telling them to rest." Ragatha just laughed, Pomni quick to join in. "Yeah, whatever you say~" Ragatha mused.

A/N- I know some of this is out of character, but there was a theory that Jax is only a Jerk intentionally, so I'm trying to see how that would work, while keeping him as the loveable Jerk we all know.

"Okay, just remember I left a few centipedes in your room, Doll face." I responded. She immediately looked sick. Served her right. There wasn't any, but hey, she doesn't know that. "You're such a pain!" She shouted, and when she shouts, it's loud. My ears fell back for a moment before picking back up. "Sorry. I forgot." She muttered. The others eventually walked over to us, Zooble and Gangle both turned to me, "So. I see you can be nice." Zooble said, I scoffed, "When I want to be." Gangle, whose comedy mask was on, laughed, "You have a soft spot for Y/N." My face heated up, Y/N spoke,"Is that so?" I hadn't even realized they were still awake. They looked up at me, smirking. "Just get off me." I snapped. They immediately sat up, scooting away. Fuck..what did I just do? I stood up and stormed into the tent.

I went to my room, sitting in the corner on the ground. Only a few seconds after I sat down, I heard a knock at the door. I stayed quiet, the person knocked again. They audibly sighed, "I'm sorry, Jax.." Shit..it was Y/N. I shouted, "Come in!" And threw the key to my room under the door. They grabbed it and unlocked the door. They walked in and turned the lights on, I had a few tears running down my face. They ran over to me, sitting beside me. "I'm sorry," They immediately said,"I'm stupid, I know. I shouldn't have said that-.." I cut them off,"What have I said about talking badly to yourself?" I looked over at them,"Plus. I should be the one who's sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that." They nodded as if remembering my words from last night."I'm sorry..Y/N." I hugged them, pulling them close to me.