Trapped?

He looked offended after I said that, and honestly, it was pretty funny to see. "Let me break some news to ya, Shorty. You're trapped here." Jax laughed, I kept a calm expression, but internally, so many alarms went off. "Whatever. I'll get used to it. Maybe.." I mumbled, getting off my bed and going to the main area of the circus. Ragatha and Pomni were on the stage, and Gangle was hiding from Jax behind a giant letter block. "Oh, hey, Y/N! Come sit up here with us!" Ragatha called me over, motioning me to sit next to her.

A/N- You get to be 5'3-5'8 in this fanfic! You can choose on that scale. Yw, btw :)

I sat down, "So there's no way to leave this weird place?" I asked her. She gave me a soft smile, and Pomni glanced down towards the floor, "No, you'll be stuck here for a while." Pomni muttered, looking sad. Ragatha patted her on the shoulder, "I mean, you'll get used to the place, just stay away from Jax." She said, I laughed, and she looked half concerned. "Oh no. I'm so scared of a purple wish version of Bonnie." I mocked, laughing.

I got the feeling that someone was behind me, so I shouted, "What's up, BONNIE!" Turning around just in time to see Jaxs ears twitch. "Watch the yelling, Shorty." He glared, I laughed, "Whaaattt, sensitive ears much?" Ragatha just stared at me like was crazy for making fun of Jax, like I was ruining my life.

"Yes, actually, and watch how ya talk." He warned, I laughed again. "Yeah, okay. I'm so scared of you. Get a life." I hopped off the stage and was heading back to my room when Caine said it was time for dinner.

A/N²- You arrived pretty close to dinner time.

I sighed and took a seat at the long dinner table. Plastic foods assorted on the table. I wasn't hungry since, in the real world, I'd eaten before playing this weird game, plus apparently we don't need to eat here. Bubble popped in out of nowhere and started asking everyone how it was, I popped it with a fork when it came over to me.

During the dinner, there was bickering between Jax and Zooble. Something about who was the most liked person there. I left the table slightly early to have some peace and quiet, going off to my room. Once I was there, I locked my door and looked in the vanity. I somehow hadn't noticed it before. "D[$*#]." I mumbled, my new appearance wasn't all that bad. It was different, yes. But not in a bad way.