"I'm not heartless."

Jaxs POV:

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

I walked out of Y/Ns room, walking to the main area since Ragatha was still there waiting for me to inform her about Y/N.

"So, how are they doing, Jax?" She asked, I sighed, looking bored. "They're fine. They were talking s[%$#] about themselevs, though." I had actually told Ragatha I'd check on them, but Y/N didn't have to know that. Ragatha nodded, "Sorry Jax, I know you don't like people talking bad about themselevs."

After I informed her of everything I went to my room.
The next morning, I went to Y/Ns door, knocking. "Who?!" They shouted, my ears twitched, I unlocked the door, and they were sitting up on their bed, "Morning Shorty." I teased, while yes, they weren't that short, It's still short to me. "Morning, I guess." They responded, I walked in, sitting on the side of the bed, "What's going on now?" I asked, "Nothing. Thanks for helping me last night." I laughed, "Look I can be a jerk, but I'm not heartless." They also laughed, "I'll take your word for it."  I stood up, "Let's go, Shorty. I'm pretty sure Caine has a 'new' adventure for us today." They nodded, getting up from the bed.

Everyone looked shocked when they saw me and Y/N laughing and talking as we walked into the main area. Ragatha smiled, "Seems you've made a friend, Jax." She smirked, I put an arm around Y/N, "Mhm.." They looked shocked but stepped closer."Uhm.. Anyways. What are we doing today?" Caine popped in. "You guys get to have a relaxed day, but you have to stay at the theme park!" Everyone nodded, and we all left the tent to go to the theme park area. I let go of Y/N. They wanted to look at the lake, so whatever.