Wreck Me

Lilly's POV:

"Lilly!!!" Bunny yelled. "Get your sweet ass down here woman!" She cackled. "I'm here, I'm here!" I panted, out of breath from running down the staircase. "Well it's about time! The boys are getting impatient." She snorted. "Boys?" I asked curiously. "I thought it was just you, me, and Jelly going out for burgers?" I questioned. "And BG." Bunny smirked knowingly. "Wait... BG? B-Brantley's here?" I stuttered. Bunny knew just how big of a crush I had on the big tattooed outlaw. Brantley Gilbert was the star of many of my darkest, dirtiest dreams. Before I could strangle my best friend, the boys came strolling in the house, impatient at having to wait in the truck. "Ladies let's go!" Jelly Roll grinned as he kissed his wife on the forehead. "What's a man have to do to get something to eat around here?" Brantley rumbled, sauntering into the kitchen. I froze. My eyes went wide, and I'm pretty sure I whimpered. Brantley raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down, smirking appreciatively. "You didn't tell her B was coming, did you?" Jelly asked the blonde. Bunny grinned mischievously. "Nope. I wanted to surprise her. Plus, Lilly deserves a special treat, and it's past time these two had a little... chat." She chuckled. Brantley chose that moment to invade my personal bubble. His big body moved around me, like a predator circling its prey. "Is that so, Lilly?" He chuckled in that deep as hell voice. I shivered. Before I could reply, he stepped in close behind me, and ran his nose up the column of my neck. I gasped and my knees threatened to buckle. Seconds later, his hand stroked across my stomach, and slid up to my throat, grasping it firmly. "It's about time Bunny let me at you, little girl." He rumbled. Bunny and Jelly grinned knowingly. "You kids have fun. We'll be back later. Dont do anything we wouldn't do!" Jelly cackled and tugged his wife out the door, leaving me alone with Brantley. I sucked in a ragged breath, trying to slow my racing heart. Brantley moved around until he stood in front of me, those green eyes burning into my soul. I couldn't look away. "Tell me what you want Lilly. Tell me what you need." He purred. I nearly hit the floor. Deciding to throw caution to the wind, I went for it. "Wreck me." I whispered pleadingly with pink cheeks. There was nothing I wanted more than for this man to completely wreck me, in the filthiest ways imaginable. "Sugar, I was really hoping you'd say that." Brantley chuckled darkly, then yanked my mouth up to his for a kiss. I whined when he pulled back, wanting more. Before I could blink, he snatched me clean off my feet and planted me on the kitchen counter, then dove back in and devoured my mouth. His tongue tangled with mine dexterously, claiming my mouth and leaving no doubt in my mind as to who was in charge right now. Breaking the kiss, I sucked in a lungful of much needed oxygen, and reached for the hem of Brantley's shirt. He tossed his hat to the side and raised his arms above his head, allowing me to remove the t-shirt completely. Deciding to take full advantage, I stroked my hands over his chest, tracing the ink of his tattoos with my fingertip. The big man let out a sound between a growl and a purr, and it was so sinfully sexy that I decided I needed to hear it again. Replacing my fingertip with my mouth, I kissed and licked across the lines and swirls of ink on his thickly muscled torso, pausing to breathe him in. God he smelled good. Leather, and smoke, and sunshine, and man. Brantley let out that sound again, and everything inside of me went warm and squishy. "My turn." He growled. Brantley stripped me in record time, leaving me in nothing but my light pink thong, the lace already wet and bothersome between my legs. Planting a big hand in the center of my chest, Brantley laid me flat on my back, the counter cool beneath me. He lifted my feet to the edge of the marble, and spread my knees wide open, leaving no time for me to by shy or modest. Locking eyes with Brantley, I gulped at the look on his face. He looked like the big bad wolf, and I felt like little red riding hood. He calmly snagged one of the barstools with his boot and slid it over, taking a seat with a smirk. I moved to sit up, but he stopped me with a raise of his eyebrow. I laid back once more, and he smirked. "If you say no, everything stops. Alright?" He reassured me gently, stroking a calloused hand down my thigh. The muscle twitched in response, and my hips bucked. As if my body couldn't bear another second without his touch. "Lilly, focus. We can stop at anytime, alright? But I need you to hear me right now." He purred. I panted. "Please don't stop, please don't ever stop." I whined. "I trust you. I know what I'm asking for. But I'm not just asking, I'm begging for you, B." I locked my eyes to his, willing him to see the truth. I might've been out of my mind with lust. But I understood what he was saying. He must've been satisfied with my answer. Because my thong was ripped from my body, and the last thing I heard was "Then you'd better hang on to something. It's gonna be one hell of a ride..".