𝐒𝟏:𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟒

Start bij het begin

"Who?" You ask but apparently, your words don't travel far, as they go back to talking amongst themselves.

"I told you he wasn't gonna be here." Another voice adds, a not-so-quiet 'tsk' is said.

"Who are you looking for?" You ask again.

"Nanami." Realisation dawns on you, clarifying why the boy mispronounced your boss's last name.

"He went for a break. He'll be back—," you begin to explain, only to be interrupted by a new wave of confusion. "I'm sorry, how did you guys get in here?" The question lingers, as the puzzle of these three kids infiltrating the office without any challenge baffles you.

"We asked the people at the reception," the pink-haired boy replies nonchalantly.

"See guys, I told you we weren't meant to be here." A new unfamiliar voice adds. The kids are still looming around the door, and feeling bad for kicking them out is not something you really want to have to deal with.

You motion for them to come into the office, "It's fine, you guys can just wait here till he arrives." The three kids walk further into the room, looking around the spacious place, with gold lining occasionally appearing. They soon find themselves seated on one of the plush couches past the partition in the room. Instead of spreading out, they all sit on the same one, probably not feeling comfortable enough to do so. Then silence.

The trio venture further into the room, their eyes absorbing the lavish, gold linings which glisten underneath the sun's evening glow. They soon find themselves seated on one of the plush couches in the room. Instead of spreading out, they all sit on the same one, probably not feeling comfortable enough to do so. Then the room descended into silence.
As you resume your battle with the insufferable printer, the kids mirror your silence. As an adult, you should initiate small talk or spark a conversation to life to alleviate the awkwardness. But do you really have to be an adult all the time? Internally sighing, you clear your throat preparing to speak.

"So, like, are you his secretary?" The pink-haired boy breaks the silence, his voice carrying a youthful curiosity.

"Kinda, I'm his personal assistant," you clarify, pausing your task to actively listen to them.

"Ooh," Itadori sighed in understanding.

Curiosity gets the better of you and you blurt out the pressing question in your mind, "How do you guys know Mr. Nanami?"

"He's friends with our teacher. " The girl present responds, her hand propping up her chin on the armrest and her bob-length brown hair falling in front of her face slightly.

"Is anyone even friends with him?" The last boy retorts, his scepticism echoing through the room. He sits, laid back, looking off distantly, a negative tilt to the corners of his mouth.

"You guys don't like your teacher huh?" You chuckle a little, remembering the days you were in high school and despised your teachers. They all collectively chime in, a couple of " He's so annoying." or "He's so dumb." being the most distinguishable comments.

"You know what's so crazy, you look like some sort of celebrity." The brunette states, squinting her eyes at you. The pink-haired boy next to her exclaims explaining how he "thought that too." The two go back and forth naming celebrities you could look like. "What about ______ ?" The brunette looks at him dumbfounded.'

"No she doesn't she- wait actually, 'cause they kinda have the same lips." she adds, the both of them attentively analysing your facial features, causing

a warm flush to rise to your face from the unexpected spotlight."Kugisaki, Itadori stop suffocating her please." the two teens sit back, in synch, eyes still glued to you. You give a polite smile to the boy who offered to break it up. Before you can ask them another question, the door opens and in walks Mr. Nanami who steps back a little bit from surprise at seeing the teens in his office.

"You're finally here Nanamin." The pink-haired boy says standing up and walking towards the confused blond, who just hums in response. Nanami looks at you and the two of you lock eyes from across the room.

"I see you've met Itadori and his friends," he remarks, now standing next to the boy.
"Well, yeah," you respond, a hint of hesitance lingering in your voice.

I guess I haven't met them entirely; I don't know their names.

"We totally forgot," the brunette admits. "My name is Kugisaki Nobara, he's Fushiguro Megumi, and he's Itadori Yuuji." You nod slowly trying your best to keep everyone's names to memory.

"I'm L/N Y/N, pleasure to meet you all."

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.