CHPT3: Rain and Tears

Start from the beginning

   "so why in the world would you want to stay with me" i said quite curious, he chuckled,  " i'm not exactly always wanting to spend my time with the whole i think i'm better than everyone and who do they think they are Cydney can be a little much sometimes." he mocked Cydney trying his best sassy girl tone. i started to laugh.

   "that was spot on!" i exclaimed we laughed until it got awkward.
  "so you and!" we said in unison "sorry you go" "no it's fine" i took a breath
  "so you and Cydney" "what's with you and Cole?" again we said in unison we looked at each other funny. "me and Cydney? are you joking?" he laughed "she's my cousin!" i could feel my face get red, embarrassed from my terribly wrong assumption. "oh she's your cousin....."  i could feel a laugh coming on, "so.... you and Cole?" he didn't look me in the eye while saying that. 
     "me and Cole! are you kidding me that's old news i don't think i could ever like Cole, at least not anymore." for some reason  a wave of guilt fell on me after saying that like i was lying to Rohan which i would never do. "well that's a relief.... because i was hoping that maybe i could take you up on that skating sometime." he smiled at me, though i could tell he was nervous maybe more than me.. "that would be great" i took a shaky breath around ten seconds later Cole and Cydney came back. Cole took his spot beside me but had a unhappy-upset face.

   "you good dude?" i whispered to him
  "just peachy... dude" he slightly scoffed and i backed off i had no idea why he was so upset had something happened well they were gone?

 the hockey game started and finished i hadn't payed much attention to it, i was much more focused on Cole. why was he so upset it was almost making me mad why was he so rude to me before!
 it was the final minutes of the last round, i was out of popcorn, Cole was upset with me, and my enjoyment came and went like rain this was a game to remember but not in a good way.
 "dang it!" i heard Rohan scream as he jumped up from his seat. the game had ended.
  "what?" i asked him after he sat down, "well you won the bet" he pointed to the score board  "oh i did" i smiled awkwardly. before i could say anything else i heard Cole shouted at me. "Joi we need to leave!"  he shouted from the exit, "um see ya, Rohan" that was all i could think to say   by the time i was five steps away from him Cole just left and kept walking and didn't wait for me i honestly didn't understand how could things have gone so great with Rohan and ended so badly with Cole i guess it was karma just the complete opposite. 

 the only time he waited was at the Vespa he stuffed the helmet into my hand then sat down waiting impatiently for me when i put the helmet on i was  so rapped up with Cole i hadn't realized it was raining and getting heavier by the minute i was starting to be glad i was heading home. the ride was full of tension and awkward i looked mostly at the ground. when he stopped the bike in front of my house, i got off.
   "bye Cole, thanks for inviting me we should do it again sometime" the rain started to pour heavy like the sky was having a meltdown i waited for his answer he didn't even look at me, didn't even care, he just started his bike again ready to leave. i rolled my eyes i was fed up with this.

   "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" i shouted a little too loudly he took off his helmet and started to stand up. "all i have been is nice to you than you just change moods half way through the game and decide to give me  the silent treatment i thought you were better than that i thought i could come to you and you would always be there to make a joke or make fun of me or put me in a better mood but for once why are you doing this to me!" my eyes welled up with tears mixed with rain, i was thankful for the rain that night because there was no way in the world i was going to let  Cole Pearson see me cry. 
 i waited for him to respond but just like before no answer. "i know i can be hard sometimes and i'm sorry for making you buy more popcorn i know that your a sensitive guy but i didn't think that you would-" he closed his eyes i could tell he started to cry.
   "I HEARD YOU AND ROHAN! OKAY?" then i started to feel the cold of a breeze with your clothes sopping wet. "what?" i mumbled it barely getting out for some reason i felt like crying more. "i heard you say that you could never like me.... but Joi i know that's not true i know deep, deep, deep down inside you still have feelings for me so i'd rather you not lie to yourself, everywhere you go all you worry about is Rohan or me or someone i've seen you hold yourself back because you don't want to embarrass yourself so for once can you just think about what you actually want!" he gulped i walked toward him and looked him straight in the eye i noticed his hair that was falling onto his face it was almost as soaked as mine from the cold water. 
 "how do you know...................... how do you know i still like you?" we stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. "because.................. i still like you" my heart beated faster then it ever had before  just for a moment it felt like every problem was gone even if that was a problem i stared at him our breath mixed and the next thing i knew he kissed me, small and fast there for only a second. like it was the easiest choice i had ever made i kissed him back the rain falling onto us i could feel his hand move onto  my cheek his fingers pressed against my hair. my hands were on his shoulders almost holding me up from the height difference. i pulled away as quickly as i realized what i was doing.

    "i'm sorry i-.................. i'm sorry" turned around and ran into my house closing the door behind me i dragged my back down the door hitting the  ground my hands around my legs and my head resting on my knees i cried even more than i had before.

      I cried  because that hurt Rohan,

       I cried because that was my first kiss,

        I cried because Cole means too much to me,

         but most importantly i cried because i can't choose without hurting not only them but                       hurting myself.

Hey guys so i got super emotional writing this for many reasons i actually am going through kind of a breakup right now  but you all and writing stories have made it so much better, but other then me i'd love you all to read  @SMPlover14 her new book "a starlit Destiney"  because if you don't know me then you have to know that i love OG stories as much as i love fanfics and most importantly i am inspired by people who want to put their work out their so i would absolutely love if you would check her story out but other than that thanks for reading...
         LUV U ALL<3