CH 1: Transmigrated but where?!

You wake up and find yourself in the body of a princess. And not an adult body but the body of a baby! You have no idea where are you right now. Have you transmigrated into a game or is it a novel that you've read before? But nothing matches the description. You can't recall anything nor do you find anything similar.

Maybe it's because you are a baby right now? Or that novel or game or whatever hasn't started yet? One thing you are sure of is that it's a fantasy world. At first, you thought that perhaps you travelled back in time but that was not possible. You've heard your maids talk about magic. And the best proof of this world being a fantasy world is that even you can use magic! Only a bit but you can!!

About the body, you are inside right now... is maybe less than a year old cause you haven't started talking yet. Your room is luxurious!! And how do you know you are in the body of a princess? Your maids and nanny call you so. As for your parents, you beard that they left after your mother gave birth. I know, weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6-YEAR-OLD Y/N

You had lots of questions. But no one answers them. You had asked your advisor why your parents had left but he didn't answer you saying he'll tell you when the time is right and that you are too young right now.

That makes sense cause you are only 6 years old now. They don't know that you are an adult inside. But you know a place where you'll find your answers.

You sneak inside the palace's royal library where all the secrets are. Yes, the truth about why your parents left after you were born. Earlier you had found out that you were a transcendental. You did not know what it was but you had a hunch it was something related to you being able to use magic at such a young age. It was not normal for babies to use magic. People are normally able to use their magic when they are 4 - 5 years old but you started really early. Not only that, your magic is much stronger compared to children your age. It might be even stronger than some adults.

You found the book you've been searching for. {TRANSCENDENTAL THEORY} You found that the parents of transcendental leave their children after they are born. Why? Because it's the fate of being born as a transcendental. You are supposed to endure the hardships of the world and make yourself the strongest.

"Now that I think about it. I'm quite lucky to be born year. I have people taking care of me. But I can't imagine what would happen to the people living out there without anyone taking care of them. How would they survive the hardships of the world at such a young age."

You continue reading the contents. "Hardships are necessary to bring out the full potential of a transcendental." That means happiness was ripped away from them at a young age. You stopped reading.

Sounds like 101 ways to raise a psycho. You concentrate on reading again. "Anyone who defies the laws, death will befall them"

Now you understand. Your parents must have left willingly. If they didn't they would have died. "But then why didn't they just abandon me?"

"Because they couldn't bear to do that to their only child" You turned your head towards the direction of the voice. And saw your advisor standing there.

Your advisor walked towards you. "And they didn't want to take away your birthright away from princess so they left instead.

"Birthright?"

"Your throne"

"Ah..."

He kneeled to your level and patted your head. "Our princess is such a curious creature." He chuckled "And sneaky too" he added

His gaze fell to the book you were holding "And mature at such a young age" His gaze softened.

"You caught me" you said while giggling.

"Yes, I did. Now it's time for Princess's bedtime. And no more sneaking out."

"But..." You didn't want to go to bed yet.

"I'll answer all of Princess's questions and doubts tomorrow. Right now your Highness needs to sleep."

"Okay! But I want to take this book with me" You looked at him with determination and it was clear that were not willing to lose.

He sighed finally giving in. "Fine but Your Highness can't stay up too long. Please sleep early"

"I know! I know! Don't worry!"

He called for your maid to take you back to your chambers. He saw your back as you walked away. The words His Majesty who was his good friend said to him echoed in his mind.

"Noah. I'm entrusting my child's safety to you. Take care of her" With that the Empress handed her child to him.

The Emperor and Empress took one last look at their child before they left.

The throne has been empty since then. And will remain empty until you come of age.