He missed her. In his parents' never-ending busy business lives, Jimin's grandmother was the only person in whom he found peace and true love. Grandmother was strongly against the living conditions of the modern age and the further integration of Alphas and Omegas into the lives of Betas. She had taken Jimin away from her own son and daughter-in-law, somewhat by force, when Jimin was a wolf cub, and had raised him according to old traditions and the principles that an omega should be, and she had never regretted it.

Even before she died, she was insisting to Jimin that he should definitely keep himself away from other alphas until he found his soulmate. Jimin grew up amidst the wars of words that his grandmother and parents had over him.

However, Jimin saw that the sexual attraction and communication between Alphas and Omegas in modern life was no different from that of Betas, so he better understood the precious attraction between alphas and omegas in the old times that his grandmother had told him about. Sometimes he even dreamed of living in a village with his own Pack, with the opportunities of the modern age, but adhering to the old alpha and omega traditions. His grandmother knew better than Jimin's alpha father and omega mother how to influence her delicate grandchild.

After his grandmother died, Park Jimin began to believe less and less in the possibility of finding his own soulmate. Most omegas around him were married and sealed. What his grandmother had taught him and said to him was being erased from his mind and assimilated one by one. The only thing that remained on his mind was that the modern age had dulled the alphas and omegas.

There were things the state legislated for all races to live in prosperity, and the most important of these was that Alphas and Omegas shouldnt secrete their pheromones in public. Betas argued that releasing pheromones would distract the alphas and cause chaos. However, there had been a life between Alphas and Omegas for thousands of years, and even in this hierarchical order, no one could approach an Omega without permission. Pheromones were representatives of another being within them, namely their wolves, and they reflected their emotions with their scents. There was no way the betas could fully understand this. However, the living conditions of the modern age forced alphas and omegas to comply with these laws. After long negotiations with the Betas, the government spokesman representing the Alphas and Omegas had submitted a protective bill stating that no Alphas or Omegas should have romantic relationships with the Betas. Alphas and omegas had a soul mate by nature, and omegas needed a seal and a knot when they got married.

Betas were not a species that could meet the needs of alphas and omegas, and therefore legal regulations were made to prevent the chaos that might occur at the beginning of the journey. Alphas and omegas have to communicate with their wolves, and betas dont have the creation to communicate with the wolves of neither alphas nor omegas. There is nothing they can do to for eo other than living in humane harmony in society.

Among all the negativities, Jimin's neighbourhood, the street and the flower shop were the only places where he could isolate himself without caring what the outside world and the betas thought about them. He loved the beautiful surroundings, where old and new ages blended and created a new atmosphere in the same balance, and he was grateful to have inherited it from his grandmother.

As Jimin walked down the stairs of his apartment singing, he was rejoicing over the new flower shipments that would arrive that day. As he opened the door of 'That flower shop' for that day, which resembled a wonderland and believed to have created its own little world of wonders, he saw the old and cute Mr. Min across the street waving to him and smiled widely. Mr. Min had been running a small but nostalgic coffee shop called 'The Min's' for forty years. They had fresh coffee beans and delicious coffee made to the right consistency, and Jimin would buy coffee beans from Mr. Min to serve to his customers in his own shop.