Chapter 12: Insecured

12: Insecured

After that day, Zhan and Yibo always ganged up to tease Sean making Sean a sulking baby.

Yang Zi also had stopped pestering Sean, and Sean also started avoiding her after her confession making the two sigh in satisfaction

Now, all the students are preparing for a graduation party for the fourth year students, it's their uni's culture to prepare a graduation party for all graduating last year students, students for lower year will be preparing many performances, and the whole school will be decorated, there will also be many entertainment stall, at night there will be a masquerade ball.

The objective of this party is to give the last year students a heartful memory of their school before they leave.

And one of those graduating students are Xiao Zhan and Xiao Sean, that's why Yibo is being gloomy all the week of preparation, as they will have less time with each other, after all, after Zhan and Sean graduated they will be working on their company.

Zhan and Sean noticed it and they also understand Yibo, and one day, they are on the garden having their moments, Yibo is sitting in Sean's lap eating some chips, while Zhan is leaning his head on Sean's shoulder at the same time his hands are on Yibo's tummy caressing it.

"Baby, we knew you are sad that we will be graduating soon, I know you are worried that we will be spending less time, but we promise you, we will always make time for you, so please baby, stop being gloomy, smile like you always did with us ok, the real smile not the fake one". Sean started.

Yibo's smiling face fell down as he looked down while clenching his fist.

"I will miss both of you, and I am not only worried with that, I am worried that while I am not there with you, some witches might try stealing you from me". Yibo pouted.

Zhan and Sean laughed, Zhan kissed Yibo's cheeks and took Yibo's hands placing it on his neck.

"Bunny, remember, we are fully mates, we marked you already, and you also had marked us already, nobody can separate us anymore, not even death can separate us". Zhan said.

 Zhan said

Flashback

(On the day Yang Zi confessed to Sean)

Suddenly Zhan screamed in pain as he held on his neck, when the pain subsided he started laughing like crazy as he smirked at Yang Zi.

In the clinic

Yibo is pouting and sulking as Sean put him on the bed.

The nurse is not there, so Sean took the first aid kit and cleaned Yibo's wounds.

"Baby, why are you sulking?, did I do something wrong?". Sean asked worriedly and nervously.

"Yes you did, and think carefully about it". Yibo huffed.