2-★

*italic and bold parts are flashbacks for ref ^_^*

((A year ago))

Chifuyu had been called to an engagement ceremony – of her aunt. He hadn't met his father's side of relatives in a long while and he had a disliking towards them, except his sister that is.

'I hate this'  the blond teenager thought while taking a seat on a chair as he sipped his soda after the ceremony ended and people were enjoying the delicacies.

"What a show off..." he mumbled and put the empty glass onto the table when he suddenly felt an arm around his shoulder.

"Yo" it was a [H/C] [H/L] female with [E/C] eyes. She was wearing a dark blue dress which reached her knees, it was elegant and beautiful, perfectly matching her vibe. Her neck and ears were adorned with pearl jewellery.

"So how has my most annoying lil bro been?" You smiled and sat on an empty seat infront of him.

"I'm doing fine...what about you?" His previously scowling face turned into a joyous smile in an instant.

"Pretty fine as well~ you dyed your hair eh?" you leaned closer, ruffling his hair when he slaps your hand away complaining that you'll mess it up to which you reacted by pulling his ear, making him wince in pain.

"Ow that hurts!!" He groaned as you let go of his ear.

"Yeah yeah~" suddenly something caught his eyes on your right ring finger, you were wearing what seemed to be an earring just like the male was wearing on his left ear.

"Aneki... you're still wearing that" he was a bit taken aback as he had not expected you to still wear that.

"Yep, they kinda forced me to wear these jewelleries so I had to take the earring off but I found a way to still wear it~" you grinned cheekily at the boy and showed off your hand.

"You wear it everyday?"

"Of course~ but wait...you also wear it?"

"Yeah, I got a piercing especially to wear this"

"Wow...gosh how I missed you~~" you whined a bit childishly and got up to hug the younger male.

"I missed you too Aneki..." he snuggled into your embrace as he remembered how warm your hugs were, how you always took care of him and how you were always protecting him until you moved out with your father.

"You two are bonding huh?" A man who looked the male version of yourself came to where you and Chifuyu were, you let go of the blond and faced the man.

"Yep, it's been a while y'know dad" you gave him a small smile and he ruffled your hair with a small smile, all while the youngest Matsuno glared holes into the man's head.

"Well well aren't you gonna greet your father, Chifuyu? Where are your manners?" The man – your father raised his eyebrows as he ruffled your sibling's hair too but while a strict tone behind it.

"Father huh...? Well I-" the blond was cut off when a woman with long and wavy red hair with amber eyes came up to you three and started to cling onto your father's arm, her body – mostly her breasts, which were obviously transplants, all over him.