prologue-★

"Oi! Get up sleepy head, we'll be late to the meeting!!" A certain ravenette yelled as he barged into his friend's apartment – obviously unannounced.

As he made his way to the living room, he noticed that the furniture was pushed to the side and someone was doing meditation or something on a yoga mat in the middle of the room.

They had their [H/C] hair up in a bun which was secured with a claw clip. Their skin was glistening, maybe cuz they were working out?

They were wearing a sports bra paired with some shorts, presumably a female. The teenage boy couldn't help but blush profusely at the sight in front of him as it was the first time seeing a woman in this state.

The person then turned around instinctively when she felt someone staring. The [E/C] coloured eyes of the stranger met with the male's brown ones. The person pulled out the earphones she was wearing and looked at the boy suspiciously.

"Who are you?" Her voice was soft yet firm like candy in his ears. He regained his senses when the person snapped her fingers in front of him.

"I- I'm sorry, I think I have the wrong apartment. Sorry!" He yelled an apology – something one doesn't expect from the Baji Keisuke – and ran out.

For the first time in his life, the first division captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang was flustered because he saw a female's naked – well, not really – body but she seemed familiar to him for some reason.

✧.* 。⁠Moonchan。⁠*.⁠✧