intro-★

。⁠:゚His Sunshine゚⁠:⁠。

Where our first division captain falls for his vice captain's older sister.

Heyo humans <3

Welcome to another ff of mine which I'm writing instead of studying again~

This isn't my first one but I haven't written in a while so do expect some errors here and there.

This is actually the first time I'm gonna write in a second person perspective aka it has uses of you, your, yours, etc. I was getting so frustrated- like the plot is going nicely but then I'd start using me, I, and all.

Now lemme remind yall of some stuff.

TW♡: related to the chapter will be mentioned at the beginning of the same and if I miss any, please do point it out

Cursing♡: yes duh it's Tokyo Revengers fic after all

Language♡: English ain't my first so pardon me y'all, it's my second and I'm quite decent in it (totally gonna brag about how my English teacher complimented my accent sksksksk-)

Updates♡: please don't expect a regular schedule cuz I have a huge ass exam in Feb~Mar of next year , it's already December wtf (Not my fam wanting 90% from me when I'm barely passing)

NSFW♡: maybe in later chapters since most of the story will be about fluff and all :) but the characters will be aged up if that happens!

Characters♡: only [Name]'s persona and stuff is mine or if I decide to add OCs, they are mine. All other canon TR characters belong to the original mangaka- (please I forgot their name)

Deaths♡: I promise I won't off the good characters cuz therapy is expensive so this is how I'll heal (still not over my bby Baji's death ;-;)

Story♡: it'll follow the manga cuz I didn't watch the anime after a few episodes but not completely, there will be changes here and there according to what I see fit for the plot

OOC♡: they may be cuz I didn't analyse much while reading (was busy simping duh-)

Names♡: in Japanese format like [Last Name] [Name]

Age♡: will be according to the first time leap of Takemichi, like Fuyu will be 13, Baji 14 and [Name] 16 (older FL yass)

Reader♡: it's a fem reader but anyone can read it tbh cuz she does not go by any specific pronouns and stereotypical looks except for some instances where they wear female clothing like bras (not including skirts and dresses here cuz anyone can wear anything <3). Or you can think of her as some OC of mine too lol just have fun reading

Comments♡: I am open to constructive criticism, you can give your opinions about my writing but please be respectful , don't be mean (that might be my 13th reason to commit shinju- (jk jk))

Votes♡: do vote y'all (they boost my ego lol)

Love interests♡:

Baji Keisuke-☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"I want you to see me as a man...not a younger sibling..."

Sano Manjirou-☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"Y/n-chin, we meet again! So please buy me dorayaki to celebrate"

Hanma Shuji -☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"I thought you hated me but now that you're here with me... I'm not letting you go...ever again"

Am not adding too many love interests cuz then it'll be straight up sad if [Name] ends up with only one yknow!! (I can make her a harem tho nyehehehe)

That's all for the intro~

See you in the first chapter~

(I wanted to make it aesthetic but idk how to ;-;)

✧.* 。⁠Moonchan。⁠*.⁠✧
(20/12/2023)