10~HE IS THE DEVIL HIMSELF

Start from the beginning

They nodded at me and told me to take some rest before that. I agreed and left for my chamber to change into something else.

AUTHOR'S POV

Instead of resting Mahika checked the reports her intel team sent her through Tsuki, She did not want to disappoint the King on her first task as the Queen. Later on, She joined an online meeting with different Clan Heads regarding the Kingdom's security system.

Their Kingdom consists of their Underworld people and clans. Everyone Oath their Loyalty to the King and Queen in return for the welfare and safety of their Family.

Mahika picked up her phone and went downstairs. On seeing her coming downstairs Tsukiyomi rushed towards her and opened the door of the car for her. He sat on the passenger seat and started listening to Mahika's instructions regarding the raid.

Mahika said, "Those rats must be in the forest route waiting for us to cross them, so Jack( Driver) take the forest route and Tsuki contact Olivia and tell her to start her work at the port after our signal. Their head is not at the port, Coward M*ther F*cker."

Tsukiyomi did what Mahika commanded and the driver took the forest route. It was a Moonless night, Making the surroundings more frightening.

Mahika asked Jack to stop the car when she saw the smoke from the bonfire. they got down from the car and cowered their faces with makes. Mahika had 3 men and 2 women with her and her rebels were more than 20. Now she regrets taking this many people with her. She could have handled all this alone, These rats were not worth wasting her people's energy.

They scattered around and started killing them by ripping out their lungs from their chest or stabbing their throat. They made sure that no noise was made to make people inside the cottage aware.

After clearing these Filths from her way Mahika made her way inside and started to search for their head. She found him, Writing a report on his laptop with his back facing her. She lightly knocked on his door and Coldly said," Are you busy, Your Highness?"

He annoyingly replied," I am busy, get the Fu-" He stopped in mid when he looked at the silhouette of the woman he didn't want to witness. He tried to hide his laptop with his shivering hand and started to scoot back.

Mahika slowly walked towards him with an emotionless face. She bent down to his level to garb his jaw with her gloved hand and asked," Where has your courage gone? You don't even have the guts to meet our eyes and you directly went to betray us, tch tch tch."

At this point, that man was shivering a lot with his teary eyes. He tried to say," Q-queen, I a-am s-sorry, P-lease S-pare me. I-I will t-tell you t-the name of the m-man b-behind a-all t-this."

Mahika jerked his head, coldly looked at him, and said, "You don't need to tell Edward's name to me, I already know that. Bold of you to make an offer with me, Bit*h"

She tilted her head and gave a psychotic smile to him. She said," You know, You deserve to be useful for once in your life." She stabs his thigh and slits his thigh to his ankle. He screamed his heart out and started begging her to leave him. She looked at him and shot his knee this time.

Then she grabbed his collar and started dragging him to the main gate. She opened the gate and looked at the field filled with dead bodies. She said," Take this filth and stuff in the trunk, I promised our King to bring this filth to him."

Jack came forward and started to drag that man to one of their member's cars. Mahika removed her gloves with disgust and took the clean cloth Tsuki was offering to her. She said," I had to touch this filth's jaw."

Tsuki came and started to clean her face which was covered with the blood of people. While Mahika with her member started throwing the dead bodies in a particular area. One of her members brought petrol to her which was previously used by these people for bonfires, And started to pour it on the dead bodies.