Vivaan said," Bhai I could see your female version."

Armaan said," Vivaan from now, we had to keep bhabhi a little far from Bhai. Otherwise we will get another Bhai, bhabhi is started getting change as she came close to Bhai."

Aesha said," Now so you will stop but what after marriage. They will be in the same room, in the same bed. Could you stop your bhabhi to be with her husband." And everyone started laughing.

Armaan said," Right, Aesha."

I stood up in anger, "I am done guys." Aesha and Armaan came after me.

" Come on Inaya."

" No, go and continue."

" Looks like my Inaya got angry." While cupping my face.
I smiled.

" Come on bhabhi, you are cool. And you looks more cute when you are angry, you know."

" You all know, how to make me happy. I can't be angry at all."

Anya says from back," You didn't even left my bestfriend for flirting."

" Are you getting jealous, Sweetheart. So don't worry, you only are the victim of my flirting."

And he took my hand and turned the music on. The song was Burj Khalifa and then he went and requested Anya for her hand.

" May I please."

" I will let you also take this opportunity." And she gave her hand and he takes it and drops her to the floor and then he goes to Aesha and Kiara and brings them also and Vivaan brings their cousins and Zain was working on his phone.

Vivaan asked," Bhai are you coming??"

"No!" It was a stern no.

Armaan said," Bhai come na."

" My decision is clear, it won't change."

I asked," What about you Rehaan, why are you not coming."

" Bhabhi I don't wanna dance, I will make your video."

" Don't!"

" As you wish."

" Thank you."

And we all started dancing together. I noticed Zain was missing for a certain time but later he came maybe he got some certain call.

After a few minutes:

Later we went to our room.

Then I went to change my clothes, and came after changing.
I said," You are not going to change."

" I will change later, I still have work to do."

" As you wish. I can sleep on the couch."

He said," Okay."

How can he even say okay.

I said," It was not supposed to get that way."

He said while looking at me," So how it should have gone."

I said," You should have said that you will sleep on the couch, that's what gentleman does."

He said," I am not a gentleman."

Oh God this man, may be I have to get used to it, after all he is not going to be like some book and drama's man.

I took a cushion and kept it on the couch and took my headphones out.

He asked," What are you doing?"

I said while playing some songs and wearing it," Listening songs."

I took two chocolate out of my bag.