[七]

I hope you enjoy this onePlease comment and vote if you enjoy⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Please comment and vote if you enjoy
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/n didn't expect a lot of things when going to a school for heroes. She knew it would be kind of boring since she was already a hero, but what she didn't expect was a crowd of grown women and men pushing  each other to interview a bunch of first year students about a very public hero.

That's how she ended up with a microphone being shoved into her face by a woman she didn't know while she stared at them with a blank look. "Wh-why aren't you answering my question? You do have All Might as your teacher, right?" The woman asked, narrowing her eyes at the hooded girl, "Do you even go here?" Another reporter piped up, "Remove that hood." A third report ordered, reaching towards Y/n's head causing the girl to grip her hood and close her eyes.

Just before he could grab your hood, a body walked in between the two, promptly blocking the man's hand from going near her. Y/n opened her eyes to see Bakugo standing in between her and the reporter, glaring at the man from the corner of his eye, "Buzz off." The blonde growled, glaring at the reporters from the corner of his eye before turning and stalking off. The reporters turned back to Y/n, but their view was blocked by Aizawa standing in front of her to block their view of her.

"You want to know about All Might? He's off today and you're interrupting our classes. Please leave." Aizawa ordered, waving his hand in a shooing motion. Y/n looked around as Aizawa put a hand on her shoulder and lead her into the school property, "I can tell you're thinking about something. What is it?" Aizawa muttered, "The reporters suddenly showing up. There's something fishy about it. I think it's a distraction, but I am-" Y/n stopped talking and moving as she was suddenly hit with a vision.

She saw students running through the halls of U.A. while alarms blared in the background. She could feel that there was something wrong, this wasn't a drill or an accident, but she was unable to verify her suspicion due to her being kicked out of her own vision.

"-id. Kid! Are you alright?" Aizawa questioned, continuing to walk away from the front gate as the female reporter triggered the gate or "U.A. barrier" behind them. Y/n debated not saying anything, but a huge part of her being allowed to be a hero in this world was to tell her higher ups what she could about her power. Y/n, of course, didn't even know the extent of her power herself, but she knew it was connected to the gem she was born with.

Plus, why would she tell them about everything she could do? She wasn't given any reason to trust them with the information they wanted. Seeing as she was forced to join this hero school or she would be detained until they decided she was no longer a terrorist alien or whatever Nezu had said. The people of this world were odd and could easily attempt to use whatever she told them against her and that was one thing she could not risk.