[三]

Remember to vote and comment ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The months leading up to the entrance exams went by quicker than Y/n originally thought it would. She's now been in this universe for ten months and each day was spent within the walls of her house, meditating and learning to dampen the effects of the emotions she felt from others. She had learnt a proper way to keep herself from being overwhelmed by the constant emotions she felt from the people around her.

The girl felt ready for the exams and, not to toot her own horn because she was a humble person, but she'd probably be one of the most powerful people there. All Might had told her that she was one of the most powerful people he'd ever seen. Since she wasn't bound by the limitations of a quirk and didn't have drawbacks other than being unable to completely disconnect herself from other's emotions, being around too many people with heightened emotions can pose a risk to her.

That's why she spent all her time trying to figure out a way to filter some of them out. Now Y/n stood in front of the school with her hoodie covering her face as it usually did, which drew more attention to her than necessary. As people walked by, they made sure to walk around her as far as they could. Her aura, covered body, and overall mysterious appearance made them wary.

Y/n took a deep breath and began walking to the entrance of the school with her head down. She was confident in her abilities, but she was still herself. She just didn't exude confidence despite her being so powerful, that's just how she was no matter what power she could have, she wasn't going to act like she was better than anyone.

Y/n looked up in front of her as a boy with wild green hair tripped over his own foot. Y/n held a hand out and used her power to keep him from falling forward just as another girl tapped him on the back. The boy looked down, noticing the familiar black energy wrapped around his waist. "Are you okay?" The girl asked while Y/n lifted her hand and set him down, walking up to the girl and standing next to her.

"It's my quirk and I'm assuming her too. Sorry for stopping you, but... Well, it's a bad omen to trip and fall. This sure is nerve-wracking." The girl said, smiling wide. "Ya...uh...um..." The boy stuttered, "Good luck to both of us. Oh, and you." The girl said, turning to Y/n and addressing her.

Y/n watched the girl leave before turning to the boy, "Good luck." She said, giving a nod of her head before turning and walking into the building. The boy watched the raven-haired girl leave with a shocked look on his face.

'I talked to girls!*"

*No, he did not

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

After Y/n had been told where she would be taking her test, she made her way to the auditorium and took her seat next to a boy with spiked red hair. Once everyone was settled, a blonde-haired man, whose hair was defying all laws of gravity, took the stage. "Welcome to today's live performance!! Everybody say "Hey"!!" The man's voice boomed as he cupped his hands behind his ear to better hear their responses.