First Glimpse of Hogwarts

------------------------------------------------------------------

Longest chapter till now! Planning to edit Draco's encounter with the group a bit more. FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, I'm Willow. How many spells have you tried?" Willow invited her into the cabin, and Hermione sat beside Willow.

"A few basic ones." Once she was seated, Willow introduced her to Harry and Ron. Hermione noticed Harry's taped specs and took out her wand, "For example", she pointed the wand at Harry's forehead and said in a clear voice with a swish of her wand, "Oculus Reparo!"

Harry looked amazed at this; he took off his spectacles and examined them, which looked like a new pair of glasses now. Hermione spell was so good it seemed to have gotten rid of scratch marks on his glasses as well.

Hermione (proudly): That's better, isn't it?

Harry: Thanks a lot! That was really good.

Hermione was pleased. She got up and left, not before telling them to change into their robes. Ron looked out the window and agreed they were getting closer to their stop at Hogsmeade.

Once all three had changed into their Hogwarts robes, they discussed which house they might be sorted into. Finally, they all agreed they wanted to be in Gryffindor. After that, the conversation drifted to quidditch; Harry and Willow didn't know much about quidditch. Harry, being raised by his muggle relatives, had never heard of the game, and Willow's aunt wasn't a big fan of brooms, so Willow's knowledge of quidditch was from the Daily Prophet and her few books she had bought from Diagon Alley.

Ron told them about his favourite teams and explained the rules to Harry. He was taking Harry through the game's finer points when the compartment door slid open yet again, but it wasn't Neville, the toadless boy or Hermione Granger this time. Three boys entered, and Harry seemed to recognize the middle one at once: He was looking at Harry with interest.

"Is it true?" he said. "They're saying all down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"

 So it's you, is it?"

"Yes," said Harry. He was looking at the other boys. Both of them were thickset and looked extremely mean. Standing on either side of the pale boy, they looked like bodyguards.

"Oh, this is Crabbe, and this is Goyle," said the pale boy carelessly, noticing where Harry was looking. "And my name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

Ron gave a slight cough, which might have been hiding a snigger. Draco Malfoy looked at him.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford." He turned to Willow and seemed at a loss for words. "And you are?"