{Shakes}:
Her name is Ema Ayako. I saw her yelled & cheered at Tiger during the game... Reasonable, I sees him imagines her. Meanwhile at outside of these two, he gave the flower to his new love interest & he has the word "forced" to my friend. Miko did not forced everyone that he would never making himself bad, that's why Tiger made a mistakes infront of his "boyfriend"... And now,
[*point at Tiger*]
You broke up with him...You kissed Ema very sharply that he saw.

{Twisting Tiger}:
I didn't mean to him, it was his mistakes...

{Shakes}:
This is not his mistakes, that's your mistakes... You made yourself very done, you left him for his promise to love you at start your engagement or maybe, a proposal...
[*sigh*]
You know what... I'm very disappointed you, Twisting Tiger. Thank you for joined Supa Strikas....
[*walk away*]

{Klaus}:
Shakes, where are you going?

{Twisting Tiger}:
[*breathe & upset*]

{El Matador}:
Muchacho! Wait! At least I can talk you in a private!
[*walk*]

{Blok & Big bo}:
[*guilt & walk*]

{Dancing Rasta, North Shaw & Cool Joe}:
[*walk away*]

{Klaus}:
[*stands with Tiger & got curious*]

{Twisting Tiger (POV)}:
What have I done...
[*upset*]

*Shakes went to the room of Dancing Rasta. El Matador opens the door & sees him sits on the bed. He talks to him a question or what they have happened. He told El Matador about his friend's truth. He found the clues. He confronted Shakes. They thinks Miko was okay & he was free.*

*Meanwhile in Shibuya, Japan. The next 1 month*

* Shiba wants to play with Miko, Asuma & Yuki at the garden. His step parents got their meeting at the tea park. Hanaya just take a selfie for her posts & followers. Yuto was prepared their dishes.*

{His step mom}:
Kodomo-tachi! Yūto no ryōri no junbi ga kanryō shimashita! Tabemashou! / 子供たち! ユウトの料理の準備が完了しました! 食べましょう!
- (Children! Yuto is done prepare our dishes! Let's eat!)

{Asuma & Yuki}:
Ikimasu yo, mama!/ 行きますよ、ママ!
- (We're coming, mommy!)
[*walk*]

{Miko}:
[*walk*]

{Shiba}:
[*woof & ran*]

*His step family should eat their feast dinner at the tea park. Miko should pick the flowers then he puts on the vase. He gets the seeds for planting the flowers. His phone was still on then he sees the text of Shakes*

Miko:
[*see the text of Shakes*]

{Shakes's message}:
- (How are you feel today?)

{Miko}:
[*text*]
- (I'm fine, you?)

{Shakes' message}:
- (Very fine & felt disappointed...)

{Miko}:
[*text*]
- (Why did you say "disappointed" yourself?)

{Shakes' message}:
- (Eventually, I'm disappointed with Twisting Tiger. I was very really mad at him... But he thought he loves you...)

{Miko}:  
[*text*]
- (I knew that you said. My engagment/proposal was cancelled... I can't find someone who was taken.)

{Shakes' message}:
- ( That's really good, actually...)

{Miko}:
[*text*]
- (Same for others.)

{Shakes' message}:
- (I'm pretty sure about your ex feels really bad, he got his mistakes... I felt hurting him anymore.)

{Miko}:
[*text*]
- (He was very apologize to us, just imagining... We didn't betrayed everything, Shakes. Like Skarra always being a betrayer. Tiger wouldn't make it for my promises broke all times. I'm sure he should forgive us.)

{Shakes' message}:
- (Hmph... You are correct. At least you're happy to him . We don't manage the proposal of Tiger & Ema starts their engagement, not you. You're freedom. As for him, he will apologize accepted.)

{Miko}:
[*text*]
- (Sounds like a good plan.)

{Shakes' message}:
- (I better go, I'm on holidays. You've got holidays?)

{Miko}:
[*text*]
- (Yes ^^)

{Shakes' message}:
- (Have a good trip!)
[*end of text/message*]

{Miko}:
[*end of text/message & he turned of his phone*]

{Shiba}:
[*woof*]

{Miko}:
Shinpaishinaide. Subete umaku iku yo./心配しないで。 すべてうまくいくよ。
- (Don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine.)

* Miko was really fine but he's happy to Tiger & Ema are together for starting their proposal/engagement. As for him, he has cancelled. He needs to love someone until he felt really wrong about other people are taken by others. He was sure he asked someone to be a friend. Before he continues planting the gardens. When he goes back to his step family.*

To be continue...